• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MY Office is Falling Apart

omeg

Hi gang:I spend a great deal of time here in my little office, and enjoy my surroundings very much.As of a few days ago, everything was going along smoothly. Then, Karma, intervened.1. My keyboard went out while I was right in the middle of a post. (New batteries did not help the cause.) Off to Walmart I go for a new wireless keyboard and mouse. $34.992. I went to print something, and my always faithful printer did not respond. I could hear it struggling do a print command, and after several frustrating hours, I gave up. Off to Walmart I go for a new printer. $69.993. Okay, this is kinda funny. Of all things, next, my always comfortable computer chair, suddenly, for no reason, couldn't hold me up anymore. You know the hydraulic piece that adjusts you up and down? Well mine gave out, and the only way I could do any work was having my chair in the lowest position. UP...DOWN....UP...DOWN I went. I felt like I was sitting on the floor. Could hardly see the top of my desk. :lol: Off to Office Max I go for a new computer chair. $99.99 Did you ever have one of those days?Happy to report I am back up and running in my little office, but the saying.... Whats next?...Comes to mind.                                                                                                                                  Pam Hmmmm, Do you guys think I should see if Belgamo will split the bill with me? :lol: After all, this stuff is a needed expense for working the forum.  -- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 5th of August 2013 10:28:07 AM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
So sorry for your office woes Pammy. I cannot find ANY office chair with the hydraulics that will hold me! I weigh 265 lbs, not 400, what the hell? I dunno, maybe it's because I can't sit still very long. I have a very messed up lower back, and I move constantly. I've paid as much as $300. for a chair, same result! I'm not paying more than that for an office chair. The one I have right now, is broke. LOL!

omeg

Hi Mikey....I think the darn problem with my chair is how I land in it.  Boom, Down I fall into my chair. Letting all my weight onto the hydraulics of the chair. Anyways, It just gave up and I had to replace it.Lord, Dont I know how expensive chairs can be.The chair I had about 5 yrs ago was a cheapy, about 50 bucks, imitation leather. haha That chair lasted me longer than any chair I have had since. I don't get it.I am sad your chair is busted, but glad to know I am not the only one who seems to stress out their chair. :lol:Thanks for the post.