• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My pregnant sister.

cherrylipz5959

Please pray for my sister,Rebecca she is going on 41 weeks pregnant and getting induced on Monday, I am so scared for her and hope and pray for a safe delivery for both her and her baby. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. And please let us know how it goes. Babies have been poppin out all over here in this forum lately. Seems to be contagious. Hang in there sweetie.<a href="http://www.flowershopnetwork.com/flower-pictures/" title="More Spring Flowers Arrangements">
VA00407sm.jpg
</a>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cherrylips5959, my thoughts and prayers are with your sister.

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i just wanted to share a similar experience that happened in my family.  my stepmom had the same problem when she was pregnant with my little bro.  it had been 23 yrs since she had last had a baby and her body wasn't liking it a bit.  like your sis, she carried him to 41 weeks.  they planned an induction.  she still wouldn't deliver.  i was only 12 at the time but i can remember everybody crying in the waiting room.  don't worry, this is a happy ending.... all in all, they delivered my little bro via c-section - healthy as a horse but covered in green muck because he had been in so long.  i realize now that the people that were crying in the waiting room were my stepmom's mom and sisters.  all they were worried about was the scar that she was going to have and 'no more 2 piece bikinis' yadda yadda.  there was really no threat to either of them.  if your sis doesn't repsond to being induced, they can deliver that baby in 45 seconds via c-section.  that's a fact.  everything will be perfectly fine.  you'll see.  put it in God's hands and he will do the rest!