• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Need Your Prayers

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Went to see my grand daughter today, had just seen her last week and she was doing okay. That night they had to put tubes in her to drain the fluid off her body and put in a breathing tube. She's in a lot of pain today at times and is on a strong medication. She has a very aggressive cancer called Neuroblastoma. She's 4 years old and she's a Warrior! Please pray for her. If you would like to help her team raise money for childhood cancer. You can go directly to her team's page here.  www.curesearchwalk.org/okc/thewarriors 

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
My thoughts and prayers are you and the family! How very sad such a young one has to go thru that terrible thing called cancer!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Jayla is in my prayers, slotgal. "
I can't imagine what her parents, you and your husband feel knowing your baby is fighting harder for her life than most adults ever will. "
She is such a baby doll. I will pray for her always.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Bless your precious Grand baby. I will continue to pray for her. God bless your entire family.

Mben

Staff member
slotgal, my contribution is just a drop in the bucket and so I am hoping that other members of NDF find it in their hearts and wallets to contribute to a very good cause ... your granddaughter. :heart:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you so much Mben. You will never know how much your contribution means to our family. Thank you so much for your help!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was thinking about Jayla just this morning slotgal, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update: Jayla breathing tube came out today and one of the tubes in her side. So thank you all for your prayers. God is good! Soon she will be back playing with her little cousins. Of course she still will have to go back to the hospital for her chemo treatments. I believe this is round 18 for chemo, she's had 12 rounds of radiation. So yes she is a little Warrior! Thanks again everyone!

PMM

Slotgal47:Just getting around to reading some of the new posts. You can count on my prayers and well wishes as well for your family, and your Grand-daughter.  Such a brave little girl to go thru this fight. The Lord does love his little children so, and I know he is watching over things from all the prayers people send in on your Grand-daughters behalf. Thanks for the latest update. May she continue to feel better and better until she beats this ugly cancer. God Bless:                                                                         Pam

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wanted to say thank you to everyone who supported the Warriors and the fight against childhood cancer. Jayla is up and moving around now, still hadn't ate anything but she is up and moving. All her hair is gone again, but she is a Warrior! Thanks again!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is good news slotgal. Hopefully eating will come next, but up and moving around sounds great. Jayla will stay in my thoughts and prayers.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Jayla passed away this morning. Want to ask for your prayers again while our family struggles through this hard time. Thank you in advance.

Mben

Staff member
Ronda. I am so sorry. My condolences to you and your family."
I will pray that God takes yours and your family's pain away quickly. "
My heart hurts for you all right now.

Went to see my grand daughter today, had just seen her last week and she was doing okay. That night they had to put tubes in her to drain the fluid off her body and put in a breathing tube. She's in a lot of pain today at times and is on a strong medication. She has a very aggressive cancer called Neuroblastoma. She's 4 years old and she's a Warrior! Please pray for her. If you would like to help her team raise money for childhood cancer. You can go directly to her team's page here.

Keeping your little grandchild in my prayers but glad she is doing better and hopefully going home very soon. Xoxo

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Keeping your little grandchild in my prayers but glad she is doing better and hopefully going home very soon. Xoxo
That's sweet @luckychick and I know slotgal will appreciate it but her Jayla passed.
My Jayla passed away this morning. Want to ask for your prayers again while our family struggles through this hard time. Thank you in advance.
Let us pray instead for her family and other children like her that are still fighting :heart: