• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2018 HALLOWEEN' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-01-18

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Pumpkin with Candy Corn.jpg

Halloween Contest 2018 NDF final.gif

REMEMBER ...
The one who posts first the exact number wins!

Or if there is no exact guess, the one who posts first the closest number WITHOUT going over wins!

Entries will be accepted until November 1st, 2018 @12:00 PM EDT when the contest closes.

We have screenshot the post that has the number of Candy Corn and the time and date stamp as of right now.
Just keeping it transparent.

:halloween::halloween::halloween::halloween::halloween:

canyondancer

Hi guys ok it's been a long year of Surgeries but I made it there was great doubt a few times but I did it! I think that I will guess 250. My first action since getting out of ICU!! Thanks guys love you all

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Hi guys ok it's been a long year of Surgeries but I made it there was great doubt a few times but I did it! I think that I will guess 250. My first action since getting out of ICU!! Thanks guys love you all

Hi...We are so happy to see you! So thankful you are doing better. So appreciative that you came back to the forum to see all of us.

Thanks for entering the Halloween contest! Good Luck!

PMM

Thanks for all the new entries in the Halloween contest gang!

I'm just a kid at heart, I love Halloween!

Good luck all!

Reactions: Mben
View attachment 12721

View attachment 12789

REMEMBER ...

Or if there is no exact guess, the one who posts first the closest number WITHOUT going over wins!

Entries will be accepted until November 1st, 2018 @12:00 PM EDT when the contest closes.

We have screenshot the post that has the number of Candy Corn and the time and date stamp as of right now.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:thankyou:
View attachment 12721

REMEMBER ...

Okay I will try 216 is my guess
Thank you for the contest you guys:thankyou:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the new entries, folks! Good luck to you all! :)

Keep the entries coming! :)

Reactions: PMM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattNee