• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2018 THANKSGIVING' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-29-18

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
turkey-waving.gif
thanksgiving-greetings.gif
turkey-waving.gif

Thanksgiving Contest Closes 11-29-18.gif

Reactions: herlis

Mben

Staff member
I'll start this contest off. (I will not be in the running for the prize obviously. lol)

What I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving is that my grandson, Michael, and his 10U Tucson Scorpions football team have fulfilled a dream.

They became Tucson's newest City Champions this past Saturday!

Knowing how hard they worked, knowing how much they wanted this win, and then seeing them bring home the trophy has me smiling from ear to ear, and has my heart full of love for him and the other boys. There is nothing more rewarding in life than seeing your children, and grandchildren, happy.

I am thankful that Michael is on top of the world!

Michael Champ 1.jpg
team.png

Reactions: Mikey7a and PMM

PMM

That is awesome Mben!

My thankfulness is just an overwhelming sense of joy to me this time of year, and always.

I have a beautiful family with nieces and nephews I love so much. My oldest nephew is actually staying with me right now, and I am thankful I get to have time with him after so many years of not seeing him grow up.

I have 3 sisters and a brother, and I am usually talking to one or all of them on a daily basis.

We are all healthy, happy, and have what we need to live a comfortable life. I love my family all, very much.

I also thankful for my job. A job I not only enjoy, but working with people I also enjoy.

I'm thankful for my 4 cats, that they are happy and healthy as well.

I have a roof over my head and although it isn't the mansion I once envisioned myself to have, it is home.

My life is full, and I am thankful to God for that.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, @PMM !

There is so much LOVE between the two of us, and I am sure there are many other members who'd like to enter with the stories!

C'mon, guys and gals, enter today!

Reactions: PMM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am most thankful this year that my daughter Amy will recover from a boating accident she was in this past August. He arm was cut up pretty bad along with a broken thumb . Thank God there was no nerve damage . Her injuries are healing and she goes to PT 3 days a week , to regain use of her thumb. Her and her husband have their own business and she is back to work and doing good. We are all so thankful . There are no words to describe the horror we all went through that day. We will all be forever thankful and never take anything for granted. Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. 9321

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

So good to see you nikkidog! Thank you for entering the contest.

Wishing you beautiful days ahead.

Mben

Staff member
I am most thankful this year that my daughter Amy will recover from a boating accident she was in this past August. He arm was cut up pretty bad along with a broken thumb . Thank God there was no nerve damage . Her injuries are healing and she goes to PT 3 days a week , to regain use of her thumb. Her and her husband have their own business and she is back to work and doing good. We are all so thankful . There are no words to describe the horror we all went through that day. We will all be forever thankful and never take anything for granted. Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. 9321
Awww, nikki, I can't imagine what you, Amy, and your whole family went through that day.

I'm happy to hear she is recovering. That is definitely something to be thankful for. :heart:

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
First of all I am most thankful this year and every year to my family who is always there whenever i need them to my mother and sister who always support whatever it is i want to do and never stops helping me and my daugther and i am most thankful this year to my one and only loving daughter who is now in college and continues to make good in school and most of the time she keeps me company and just to see her happy really makes me happy too and also i am most thankful to the people around (friends and relatives) who is always there to cheer me up. Happy Thanksgiving!!! # 1855

Can i change my pick? ty
Sure, go ahead, herlis. :)
Thank You ! #7458 ty!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
First of all I am most thankful this year and every year to my family who is always there whenever i need them to my mother and sister who always support whatever it is i want to do and never stops helping me and my daugther and i am most thankful this year to my one and only loving daughter who is now in college and continues to make good in school and most of the time she keeps me company and just to see her happy really makes me happy too and also i am most thankful to the people around (friends and relatives) who is always there to cheer me up. Happy Thanksgiving!!! # 1855
Your words speak this ... "Family isn't an important thing, it is EVERYTHING!"
Thank you, herlis!

Reactions: herlis and PMM

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm the most thankful for all of my online friends who I've been neglecting this year with my extended absences. I promise to work harder to create more "surfing" time !!!!
# 1 - 9 - 5 - 7

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful that there is more good than evil, more caring and love in people. I hear so many heart warming stories from acquaintances who are down and out. I have experienced quite few myself. Just hope I can do the same for others some day. But then come to think of it, letting homeless friends stay a night or two periodically should count. I am thankful for much more but heads all stuffed up and hurting, and really wishing for a cold medicine to fall into my lap

PMM

Awww thanks @helwin

You are so right about there being still much good in the world!

Hopefully you will be feeling better soon, colds are such a drag.

Thank you for entering the contest, and wishing you good luck!

dershekee

HELLO NDF I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR FAMILY THE TWO NEW EDITIONS TO THE FAMILY AND FAMILY COMING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN. I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR FAMILIES FROM MILITARY, FIRST RESPONDERS IN THE CALIFORNIA FIRES AND BLESSING TO ALL OF THOSE FAMILEs THAT HAVE LOST LOVED ONES THIS YEAR MAY THEY FIND PEACE.

PMM

Thank you @dershekee

Your post made me think about more things I am thankful for as well. It was beautiful.

I hope you have a beautiful holiday.

Good luck in the contest.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I am thankful this Thanksgiving to simply be here, and well enough (fingers, toes, legs, and anything else I can cross) to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner. Food, football, family. Yes I must admit, Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday. The last two years have been trying to say the least, but as I said, I'm here. I miss NDF, the best members, the wonderful Staff, and I'm overjoyed just to feel up to being semi-active here at the Forum. God bless all of you, and your loved ones, Happy Thanksgiving!

3856 Thank you!

PMM

Thank you @Mikey7a

We certainly miss you too!

God bless you as well, and enjoy the beautiful day with your family.

Thanks for entering the contest, and wishing you the best of luck.

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful for the time that I had with my mother and the family that remains here with me in life. You truly can never know what you have until you no longer have it usually, but I knew before she died, this past Feb 7th, that I was given the best mom in the whole world. She showed me how to forgive, love, and learn to recognize what I should be thankful for.
Thank you Mom.

PMM

Hi @jumboscampi

Sounds like your Mom was an amazing lady.

You are so right about family, cherish all the time you have together, as you just never know.

Thanks for entering the contest.

Happy Thanksgiving!

PMM

Hi KK, sometimes it is hard to be thankful when bad seems to come knocking on our door much too often.

You hang in there. Remember, better days are ahead.

Happy Thanksgiving.

(I am thankful for long and dedicated members like YOU.)

Mben

Staff member
HELLO NDF I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR FAMILY THE TWO NEW EDITIONS TO THE FAMILY AND FAMILY COMING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN. I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR FAMILIES FROM MILITARY, FIRST RESPONDERS IN THE CALIFORNIA FIRES AND BLESSING TO ALL OF THOSE FAMILEs THAT HAVE LOST LOVED ONES THIS YEAR MAY THEY FIND PEACE.
Hi dershekee! Can you post a 4 digit lucky pick number please? Thanks for entering!

Mben

Staff member
Thank you all for sharing your heartfelt posts. So happy to see you all! :roll:

@krystalkitty and @jumboscampi ... the holidays seem to be some of the hardest days to get through after a loss. My heart goes out to you both.

mushroomjazz

Hey guys, still a little green on the forums here, but sweet contests like this from your wonderful admins have me climbing out of my shell from time to time!! I have to say that there are many things I am thankful for but for the most part it is that my friends and family are healthy, I have a roof over my head, food on my plate and that every day I get to live/work in a beautiful area of this wonderful country of ours!! # 1776

PMM

Those are wonderful reasons to be thankful @mushroomjazz

We are happy you are a member of this forum and that you come to say hello when you do!

Good luck in the contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699