• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

No response to cashout request from El Dorado Palace

fredhead

On January 6 I requested a cashout from El Dorado Palace.  I've cashed out a few times there previously and always recieved my money within a week or so, until this one.  When I contact live help, they always say they will contact the people who handle cashouts.  When I ask if there are any problems with my request, they say there are no notes indicating any problems.  When I email customer support, the only response I get is an automaticly generated email with a ticket number.  When I call, they usually aren't available and don't respond to the messages that I leave on the voicemail.  When someone does answer the phone, they tell me they have my request and that I will recieve an email when they process it, which they say will be soon, but can't tell me when.  And then thats it.  Can you help me with this?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, we are not affiliated with El Dorado and won't be able to offer assistance, fredhead. Jan 6th is a long time to be waiting for a cashout and all I can suggest is to keep on them. It's strange that you received payments from them in a timely fashion and then all of a sudden this. I do hope they come through for you and if so, let us know. I'm sorry I can't help.