• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PET PEEVES: LOL

omeg

People who talk on their cell phone at the movies. How hard it is to open a new music CD. People that fart in public. People abbreviating words when they speak. People putting their feet out of car windows. Chasing after a ping pong ball. Chewing gum left on the sidewalk. Obnoxious doorbell ringers. When a utility sends you a letter about a rate increase that opens with: In order to serve you better. People who ask Can I ask you a question? Water running while brushing teeth. People who try to talk to you when you are going to the bathroom. Celebrities claiming to be environmentalists. When people ask me for advice and do the opposite of what I tell them. Car passengers that throw their doors wide open without first checking to make sure it is safe to do so. People who stop at the top or bottom of an escalator. Someone opening a cabinet door or drawer and leaving it open. Women who wear too much perfume. If you pee on the seat, wipe it off. Double negatives. People who make you take off your shoes when you go into their house. People who talk, whistle or sing to themselves at work. People who don't care what's going on in our country. People who won't take their kid out of a restaurant when they are crying, screaming, practicing their whistling Waitors/waitresses with dirty fingernails. Driveways that make cars bottom out. People that cancel plans constantly. When your eating something and a person will just steal a little bit of it. People that cannot simply take their trash to the trash bin in places such as fast food restaurants, shopping malls etc. People that snoop. People who don't listen when you are talking to them. How many times have you said a few sentences to someone only to have them suddenly say what did you just say? I wasn't paying attention. Hair strands left on shower walls. People/kids who tap their pencil during a test. Ice cream with freezer burn. When people don't RSVP to an event. The sound of too much spit in someone's mouth when they talk. People who leave their children in their cars while they run into the store. When people inturrupt you. Water stains on the cutlery (from the dishwasher). Pants on men that are too short. Driving somewhere and having the sun in my eyes. If you are able to drink everything but one little drop of milk or juice, whatever...DON'T put it back in the fridge! Just finish it. <table style="width:730px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
_speedbump.gif
Speed Bumps People who read over your shoulder on public transportation. People who walk their dogs and let them poop indiscriminately (like on someone's lawn), and does not pick it up. When the tracking system for delivery isn't up-to-date. People who don't dress their age When somebody tosses something toward a garbage can, like they think they're a basketball star, then leave it on the ground after they miss! When someone starts to watch a show or movie in the middle of it and expect you to tell them what's happening. When people don't pick up their feet to walk and you hear the scuff... scuff... scuff.People who straddle multiple lines at the drug store. You know when you ask someone a simple, straightforward question and they spend ten solid minutes rambling on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple, straightforward question? I hate that. People who leave farts in elevators that I subsequently enter. Then the next person thinks it's me. People who blow their horn at you the nano-second the light changes to green. <table style="width:730px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
_cough.gif
People that don't return your phone calls. Parents who bring their young kids to R rated films. Dirty restaurant bathrooms. It makes me wonder how clean the kitchen is. Hair on the soap. Forks whose tines don't stand up in a perfectly straight line People who ignore yield signs. People who are always negative. People who can't seem to understand that red eyes are possible to remove in photos. People who turn their stereos up full blast in their apartment building and have no consideration of others. The noise people make when they rub their fingers on balloons. Getting stuck at red lights, while nobody is going the other direction. Litterbugs. When someone with a full cart of groceries gets into the 10 items or less line. Restaurants that give you rolls, but never enough butter to go with them. When people take 20 napkins, use one, then throw them all away. The yes but people. Going through the drive thru, then having to go back when they screw your order up. <table style="width:730px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
_recycle.gif
People throwingtrash into arecycle bin. People who bring their babies to the movies. People who make up words.People say carmel instead of caramel . Is it really that hard to pronounce that extra letter? When you're trying to walk in the mall and there's a kiosk and they hound you to try their cell phone service or whatever. Lawn ornaments. People who mumble. Shopping carts with a broken wheel.When somebody turns off the lights when you are still in the room. Sitting in the movies and hearing someone eating popcorn. When people say the word huge incorrectly by dropping the 'H' and pronouncing it Uge. <table style="width:730px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
_barking.gif
Barking dogs when I am trying to sleep. When someone is writing on a chalkboard and then they erase it to write something new, but they don't erase all of it, so you still see half of a letter here and there. People who use a calculator to figure out the tip at a restuarant. How clothes hangers get all tangeled with each other. Needless meetings. Men on trains who insist on sitting with their legs spread wide like they got something there. Noisy eaters. Explanations that begin with the word Again . I hate people who have no idea what personal space is. People who wear sunglasses indoors.

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
My top 3 pet peeves: Leaving the toilet seat up. Nothing suck more than sitting in the toilet water....grrrrrPatrons pounding their glass on the bar to get a drink. I have a tendancy to ignore them :lol:Asking me where is the ketchup in the frig ...well, gee wheez, look around. That's pure laziness not to look.

omeg

Here's one:Talking to someone and after everything they say, they follow it with a Ya know? You know whatI'm talk'in about? You know what I mean? :lol:and kitty? The toilet seat thing is a HUGE one of mine too. hahaJust the other day I experienced a driver who didnt use the turn lane, and turned left from the left lane, holding up traffic.  I was irritated to say the least as I was one of the people stuck in traffic.  You know what I mean? :lol::lol:                                                                                             Pam