• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Planet 7 delayed payment...weird

Medic95

So before I played at Planet 7 I read a couple good reviews about payout speeds which I have found to be grossly false and now reading bad stories from members that got royally screwed over. I've deposited a lot of money and just finally decided to make a withdrawal to test it out before I deposit any more. It got approved right in the time frame they promised and sent it off to the processor which was only supposed to take 7-10 days max there and then mailing time would be about the same. Well it's been almost two months since the approval and everyone at Planet 7 just keeps saying "they don't know what is delaying it and that the case has been escalated" for no reason. Anyone here ever receive a withdrawal from them? Because I just played at Slots.lv and only deposited $50 and made it through the play through and cashed out $1000 through Bitcoin and it was literally there within the 15 minutes they said it would be after it was approved. Kudos to Slots.lv but so far I have no plans on returning to Planet 7 if/when I ever receive my withdrawal

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Like just my username?
Yes. Exactly.
If you prefer, you can send me your user name in a private message by clicking on my name and then clicking "start conversation"

Also since it is Friday and the rep for Planet 7 is in a different timezone, they won't be available for Mben to contact until Monday as they are gone for the weekend already. Sorry, I know thats not what you want to hear after waiting this long already :(

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have emailed the rep, Medic, and am waiting to hear back from him. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Reactions: Sookie

Medic95

Ok sounds good. It sucks because I really liked planet 7. But now with ones that pay almost instantly it seems ridiculous to ever go back to Planet 7.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
I have heard from the rep today. He sends his apologies for taking this long to reply.

Anyway, he is checking with customer service about your cashout and will get back to me when he hears from them.

Medic95

Thank you so much! Yeah now when I go to the withdrawal page it doesn't even show my second withdrawal and I never got confirmation or denial of it and no one will answer me in the chat anymore :no:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Hey mben just wondering if you've heard anything else?
I have not and I thank you for bumping this.

I completely forgot to check for his reply. That's because he replied to me in Skype initially and not by replying to my email. You know that "system" where you keep emails in the in box because you still have to deal with until you can move it to its appropriate once it's resolved. ;)

I have Skyped him asking if he's heard back yet.

Mben

Staff member
Ok, here's the deal ....

They are waiting for you to send your bitcoin address to them. They said they have checked and have not received anything from you.

Do you have another email account you can send from in case there is a "spam box" issue? I would send from the one you have been using with them, but from an alternate account as well.

"We were waiting for player's crypto address, but I have checked our emails, we have nothing from her. I have sent her an email asking her for the information in order for us to proceed with the payment."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86