• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration
Rich Palms $20 Free Chip!
Uptown Aces
Yukon Gold

Post here quick

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Pick the winner and pick a score. Florida vs UCLA closest wins 10.00.I am heading out to party it up with abot 12 others, we live in Florida and are FLORIDA FANS , I will be watching for tip-off , get yur post in before then. You can see the game on CBS , tip is going to be about 8:47.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!

bbzgurl

I think UCLA will beat Florida!!!  The final score  I'm predicting will be UCLA= 72, Florida=68.As you can probably guess, I' was born and raised in Northern California, and have always been a home team fan.  Now as far as UCLA goes, there is no stopping them!!!  They will win!!!  No doubt about it, sorry Florida fans, better luck next year...lol:)  UCLA's defense is way too strong this year for Florida's offense to beat.   Just my thought's   Good Luck Florida--your gonna need it!!!!bbzgurl
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jackie

UCLA Score =66 to Florida =55 
biggrin.gif

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
rcky35 wrote: Florida 81 UCLA 73
  YOU WIN !!!!!!    Florida 76 - Ucla 66 Final A basketball national championsdhip rematch from the football national championship Ohio state vs. Florida Monday night ..GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!

Roaring 21 - 400% Match up to $8000 and 200 Extra Spins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewjr1