• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Post here quick

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Pick the winner and pick a score. Florida vs UCLA closest wins 10.00.I am heading out to party it up with abot 12 others, we live in Florida and are FLORIDA FANS , I will be watching for tip-off , get yur post in before then. You can see the game on CBS , tip is going to be about 8:47.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!

bbzgurl

I think UCLA will beat Florida!!!  The final score  I'm predicting will be UCLA= 72, Florida=68.As you can probably guess, I' was born and raised in Northern California, and have always been a home team fan.  Now as far as UCLA goes, there is no stopping them!!!  They will win!!!  No doubt about it, sorry Florida fans, better luck next year...lol:)  UCLA's defense is way too strong this year for Florida's offense to beat.   Just my thought's   Good Luck Florida--your gonna need it!!!!bbzgurl
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jackie

UCLA Score =66 to Florida =55 
biggrin.gif

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
rcky35 wrote: Florida 81 UCLA 73
  YOU WIN !!!!!!    Florida 76 - Ucla 66 Final A basketball national championsdhip rematch from the football national championship Ohio state vs. Florida Monday night ..GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699