• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Prayers Again, Please

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello, would like to ask for prayer again. I will be going in to get a pacemaker next week or the week after. I do not want one, but can barely walk far without running out of air because my heart is beating to fast and sometimes to slow. So thanks in advance to ones that take time out of their day to say a prayer for me. I am hoping after this I can move around the way I want to again.

Thanks,
Ronda

Reactions: PMM

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Made it home, still really sore and in pain but wanted everyone to know I'M BACK, lol. Was in a lot of pain last night but today is a little better. Thanks for all your prayers!

Ronda

:woohoo:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Made it home, still really sore and in pain but wanted everyone to know I'M BACK, lol. Was in a lot of pain last night but today is a little better. Thanks for all your prayers!

Ronda

:woohoo:
So happy to hear you're home, slotgal! Now take it easy, recover and then get back in the swing of things! :heart: you!

Reactions: slotgal47 and PMM

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know this post is late, but I do like hearing it's over for you and you're doing better. Mom had one of those things inside of her for congestive heart failure and other heart stuff and it kept her going for a while! Good luck slotgal!

Reactions: Mben