• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rained out of Universal Studios....good pics from flea market! LOL

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So going to Universal Studios when there is a Hurricane coming may cost you a day at the park, but the lines for the attractions are definately shorter! These are pics that were taken while we walked around the flea market killing time while the rain pounded! It will probably be the last time I will get good pics of my big baby as he gets ready to move out :boohoo: he has been with me his whole life and it is really hard to let go but watching him play at the Nickelodeon Hotel and Universal Studios helped us both to see the boy that is still in there! So I am sharing him with you!It is horrible to be caught off gaurd with no makeup, bad hair in the pouring down rain too! But there we all are...... Have a great day!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, Trish! Unfortunately (or fortunately really), our children grow up and become adults and move on, as we did ourselves. It's tough to let them go especially when we still look at them like they are our babiesl as you saw your son having the time of his life at Universal Studios. I hope he is not leaving where he will be far away and will be close enough to pop in from time to time asking what's for dinner? :smile: I'm sorry Isaac rained on your outing but it looks like you all had a blast anyway! :thumb: (us women are always excused for having no makeup or bad hair when there's a hurricane over our heads! lol)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, Trish! Unfortunately (or fortunately really), our children grow up and become adults and move on, as we did ourselves. It's tough to let them go especially when we still look at them like they are our babies as you saw your son having the time of his life at Universal Studios. I hope he is not leaving where he will be far away and will be close enough to pop in from time to time asking what's for dinner? :smile: I'm sorry Isaac rained on your outing but it looks like you all had a blast anyway! :thumb: (us women are always excused for having no makeup or bad hair when there's a hurricane over our heads! lol)