• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Send FREE Slim Jim to Our Troops For FREE...Come on guys, let's make a soldier smile!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Let's show some appreciation and support for our troops! Click here: <a href="http://www.slimjim.com/troops/" >http://www.slimjim.com/troops/</a> Leave an encouraging message (You can use the message provided or send one of your own)for one of our troops and it will be sent to them with a Slim Jim inside for FREE. Come on guys, let's make a soldier smile! You can read more about this project while you are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow Sookie =)"
That was pretty neat....Thanks for taking the time to post this information and giving 'US' as chance to do so, as well (i did=)......"
It's Appreciated =)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
lillysmimi wrote: Wow Sookie =) That was pretty neat....Thanks for taking the time to post this information and giving 'US' as chance to do so, as well (i did=)...... It's Appreciated =)
 I thought it was pretty awesome and figured maybe our forum members would like to participate as well. I mean it literally took me less than 10 seconds to do ( the sending of the Slim Jim that is ) and I hope it puts a smile on a soldiers face. I'm glad you feel the same, and I was more than happy to post it. I was so excited when I found it.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
As they should. I think I'm going to look and see if I can find any others, I guess it hadn't even occurred to me until I came across this one.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this, Sookie. "
I sent my support message/Slim Jim to our troops who are bravely fighting for our freedom every day. Their sacrifices are what makes us free today. God bless them all!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just tried again and it let me send another one. But I tried again after that and it wouldn't. Maybe its one a day? I'll keep doing it and send as many as they will let me, so if anyone else who has done it wants to send another, give it a shot.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I just sent another one so I'm bumping this thread in case anyone else wants to too. It literally takes 5 seconds.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Glad you liked it slotgal, I hope the troops like it too. Thanks for sharing it on facebook. I think it lets us send one a day too, so come back and try again tomorrow if you like.