• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Shooby 2000- 2015

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It is with great sadness to say that our beloved Shooby crossed over the Rainbow Bridge peacefully in our arms on Monday March 21 2016 at 3:38 AM . She put up a great fight and tried to stay with us longer, but her little body could just not take anymore. She brought such joy, laughter and love into our lives and we will miss her so much. Our hearts are broken, but knowing that she is at peace helps. RIP our sweet baby we love you and will never forget you. She will always be in our hearts.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    441.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 449

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Rest in Peace, Shooby.

You are such a sweetie and will be missed around here. :(

Reactions: Sookie

PMM

My heart breaks for you, as I know what it is to lose a best friend with 4 legs. She lives on in your heart and memories, and one day she will greet you at the pearly gate. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you everyone for your kind words. She sure was special to us. We miss her so much, but knowing she is at peace makes the pain of loosing her a little better.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received this today from the Doctors and staff that took care of Shooby. It was so nice of them.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 443
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    434 KB · Views: 441

MartinJack

I understand you, my dog Clapter went to another world too. You should remember your dog with proud, as you were a perfect misstress and friend for him, I'm sure. Remember him with love and possitive emotions, as you were for Shooby not only a part of life...

Reactions: Mben