• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Shooby making her bed.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog wrote:
nikkidog wrote: SHOOBY MAKING HER BED. dO YOU KNOW WHAT SLOT IS PLAYING IN THE BACK GROUND i POSTED A VIDEO, BUT IT DIDN'T LOAD.

Darn! Maybe you can play the video on your PC and then take a screenshot real quick and post the picture. Click the print screen button on your keyboard and maybe it will capture it. Paste it in paint and then save the file and upload it like a regular picture. I so want to see what is playing in the background. lol And seeing Shooby making her bed has got to be riot! (for those who do not knwo ... Shooby is a dog. lol)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awwww! Her laundry basket bed looks so comfy! lol And she is such a pretty dog! I don't now how this happens but it happens all the time to me. Something happens, or is said or I am doing or have a question on and out of the blue it appears. I had a very strange question to myself that was answer an hour later on a sitcom tv show. I thought how weird . So with that, after you posted Shooby making her bed post, I took these pictures of my daughter's cat (I've been staying here all week babysitting till tomorrow) who made his bed in Mariyah's swing! I've never seen him in it in the years he's been in the family and since they got the swing for the babies. Isn't that funny that it happened right after reading your post? lol Anyway, I'm gonna share my pics in your thread. (sorry for sharing his pic's in Shooby's thread but I don't want to make one for him. lol)  Oh, so what slot was playing in the background? lol

Last edited by a moderator: