• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

slotmadness 150 nd

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
for new players ....... WINNERB150at slotmadnessit worked for me and get it from Reuben , the chatoperator thereplaythrough : 6000max cash out : 750good luck Slot Madness-- Edited by queenmap on Friday 19th of February 2010 11:49:06 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

ishin

Banned
stef1965, thank you for posting : )"
"
anyone know if there are any game restrictions with this bonus code?

ishin

Banned
Looks like your typical bonus terms: You are now chatting with 'Reuben'Reuben: Welcome to slot madness! You are speaking to Reuben, how may I assist you?ish74: hi Reuben, good morningReuben: Good Morning, how may I assist?ish74: I am playing bonus WINNERB150 and just wanted to double check with you regarding any game restrictionsReuben: Let me quickly have a look at that. One moment please.ish74: thank you muchReuben: Thank you for your patience, herewith games excluded from that bonus:Let Em RideReuben: MultiHand Video PokerReuben: Pai Gow PokerReuben: Perfect PairsReuben: Red DogReuben: RouletteReuben: Sic BoReuben: Texas Hold'em Bonus PokerReuben: Tri-Card PokerReuben: Vegas Three Card RummyReuben: Video PokerReuben: War ish74: ok cool, i dont play any of those games you listed...I like the real series slotsish74: thanks again..have a good 1ish74: bye for nowReuben: That's ok, so you may go ahead and play. You welcome, good bye

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well it worked for me and am able to cashout $700, played tritons treasure. I doubt I get the money because i've never deposited and I used a freechip for signup, but i'm gonna try anyway.

ishin

Banned
tking1 wrote: well it worked for me and am able to cashout $700, played tritons treasure. I doubt I get the money because i've never deposited and I used a freechip for signup, but i'm gonna try anyway.
tking1, ...please keep us updated on this withdrawal of yours.  I'm very curious to know if your cashout is successful.  I am in the same situation as you...I redeemed a freechip upon signup and have not deposited since. Congrats on your win! 

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
The only thing it gave me was 150% on my next deposit. Wonder why lol. I have never deposited there so maybe this is why.

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well Ijust deposited just so I could redeem this coupon for a Free 150 and it turns out it was a 150% bonus deposit.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well it worked for me also and I am also not a new  player. I have made a few deposits there this month. I was playing Cayote Cash  and hit the Random Jackpot for $1,157.00 . I still have almost 4000.00 yet to go to make the playthrough and I am up to almost 1400.00. I know that the max cashout is $750.00, but am wondering if they are going to let me cash out if I make the playthrough. All I can do is try. This is my first random hit and you might know that I would hit it on on free chip. Will just have to see what happens.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats on the random nikkidog! Good luck with your playthrough! I also got the 150% deposit bonus and not a $150 no deposit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle