• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

slotmadness 150 nd

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow, looks like no deposit necessary on their free chips and you are able to claim 2 free chips in a row and still cashout. Cool!"
"
I am just adding this caution here because of what ady123 was told and that is new Bonus Terms and Conditions will be shortly on the their website . Just always, always, always, make sure you understand the T & C's. New T's & C's could mean anything can change within the their policies. "
"
WTG to everyone cashing out at Slot Madness!"
"

Mben

Staff member
Wow, looks like no deposit necessary on their free chips and you are able to claim 2 free chips in a row and still cashout. Cool!"
"
I am just adding this caution here because of what ady123 was told and that is new Bonus Terms and Conditions will be shortly on the their website . Just always, always, always, make sure you understand the T & C's. New T's & C's could mean anything can change within their policies. "
"
WTG to everyone cashing out at Slot Madness!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi  everyone. I just received an email form Slot Madness, telling me that my withdrawal for the 175.00 has been denied, after first saying that it was approved. Said that I took  part in a  promotion that was not ment for me, therfore I will not be paid.  Said  Had to be invited to take part in the bonus. Oh well thought it was too good to be true. Amyone else who was able to cash out from the 150 free chip receive an email like this. Spoke to live chat after receiving the email and was told that there was no glitch with the coupon. Would like to hear feedback on this.

Mben

Staff member
Send him a PM and ask him, nikkidog. "
"
It would be interesting to know.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok, I just sent him a PM.  Lets's see if it is just us, but the manager at live chat said  that no one will be paid from that free chip.

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
do you mean this email.  We notice that you have redeemed code Winnerb150 and that you did not meet the terms and conditions requirements for this coupon. As per  conditions this coupon was supposed to be used only once the player has made deposits worth $500. Since you did not meet this stipulation you were not eligible to redeem and use this coupon. Please note that all your withdrawals have been reversed and your balance cleared from your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

ishin

Banned
I received a similar email like the ones posted above.Bottom line, they denied all winnings from the freechip and zeroed out my balance.
bleh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaes14