• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sometimes things just dont work out.

omeg

Hi gang:I am back here at the forum after 9 days. I have missed it more than I can tell you.Just an FYI. I'm still in Michigan.  Sometimes things dont work out as planned in life.I was ready to go, the truck was packed, the mail forwarded, the power off , etc etc.My dearest two friends bailed on me at the last minute.It was impossible to go ahead with the trip with out them to help me get there.Again, I have 5 animals I had to transport as well.I wont go into any more detail as it is just an awful situation, but I am back here now, and ready to get back to work.Im rather embarrassed by the whole thing.Life is funny sometimes......If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans. lol                                                                                                        Pam

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
PMM2008 wrote: Hi gang:I am back here at the forum after 9 days. I have missed it more than I can tell you.Just an FYI. I'm still in Michigan.  Sometimes things dont work out as planned in life.I was ready to go, the truck was packed, the mail forwarded, the power off , etc etc.My dearest two friends bailed on me at the last minute.It was impossible to go ahead with the trip with out them to help me get there.Again, I have 5 animals I had to transport as well.I wont go into any more detail as it is just an awful situation, but I am back here now, and ready to get back to work.Im rather embarrassed by the whole thing.Life is funny sometimes......If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans. lol                                                                                                        Pam
 You have nothing to be embarrassed about - on the other hand, your dearest friends should be :thumb:

omeg

Thanks you two.  Your respnses made me smile.  :roll:                                                                                          Pam