• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

St Patrick Day Jokes

<table style="color:#000000;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;background-color:#d6f582;width:100%;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4">ick and Paddy were walking in Covent Garden  in London . It was their first week in the capital and they were a bit naïve.'Lord above Paddy, this is a great city,' says Mick.'Why's that Mick?' responds Paddy.'Well, to be sure,' explains Mick, 'where else in the world would a complete stranger come up to you, make idle chat , invite you to dinner and then offer you to spend the night at their house?''Begorrah, ' splutters Paddy, 'did that happen to you?''No,' says Mick, 'but it happens to my beautiful  sister all the time.'
divider.gif
hat4.gif
A ventriloquist is telling Irish jokes in Davy Byrne's pub in Grafton Street, Dublin, when, O'Leary, an irate Irishman stands up shouting, 'You're making out we're all dumb and stupid. I oughtta punch you in the nose.''I'm sorry sir, I...........''Not you,' says O'Leary, 'I'm talking to that little fella on your knee.'
divider.gif
hat4.gif
Two Irish mothers, Kate and Lorna were talking about their sons.Kate says, 'My Patrick is such a saint. He works hard, doesn't smoke, and he hasn't so much as looked at a woman in over two years.'Lorna responds, 'Well, my Francis is a saint himself. Not only hasn't he not looked at a woman in over three years, but he hasn't touched a drop of liquor in all that time.''My word,' says Kate, 'You must be so proud.''I am,' announces Lorna, 'And when he's paroled next month, I'm going to throw him a big party.'

Last edited by a moderator: