• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Survived Tornado

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey Gang,Survived the April 27 tornado in Tuscaloosa Al. (barely).Our House took significant damage - roof, tree, and debris  from who knows whereone block over severe damage, two blocks over total devastation.We consider ourselves very lucky!Put the house back together working on the trees now and Its been almost a monthsince we had cable or internet so Im able to post this using wifi at McD's.  Let me tell ya The generosity from people all over the country has been incredibleand we are very greatful here in T townWhen I get the net back I'll talk to you guys soon 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
signman, thank you for letting us know .............. first about what you have gone through and second that you are physically ok. It means a lot to me that you would use your time at McDonald's to come on the forum to check in . I can't imagine what you and your family and others in the area have gone through this last month for real, other than what I have seen and heard in the news. I'm glad you were able to get the help you need to get your home and life back in order and I hope we see you here again real soon.Take care buddy.-- Edited by Mben on Saturday 21st of May 2011 02:50:43 PM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
So, what you're saying is that you've been out camping for the last month ... Glad everything is working out OK

Last edited by a moderator:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow signman..glad to hear your alright. I know tornadoes scare the crap out of me. I feel for everyone that was affected by them tornadoes.

omeg

Hello Signman:First off let me say I am so relieved you are okay.For you to think of us here at NDF and get a message to us was the sweetest thing. You can bet we were wondering about you and where you may have been lately.May you and your family come thru this as best you can, and shout if there is anything we can do here at NDF.God Bless.                                                                         Pam 

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
i am so truly sorry this happened to u.I was petrified when they came thru georgia i even posted my fears.Like pmm said if you need anything let us know and u can always pm me i check in daily.

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you very much every one for your replies, And I'm sorry for responding so late.Just about every electronic device in my house took a high voltage surge as the trees and power linescame toppling down during the storm ( that includes my new computer) so I had to break out an old laptop that has badkeyboard, I could view but not type.Anyway got my new computer back today and the net, So I'm ready to post and play if there is any where safe to play.Hope I did not wait to long to reply,Thanks again Mben, krystalkitty, PSP, queenmap, PMM2008, cat034

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
signman48 wrote: Hope I did not wait to long to reply, Thanks again Mben, krystalkitty, PSP, queenmap, PMM2008, cat034
Not at all! We all understand how long it takes to get everything back to normal especially going through what you did. Glad to see you back, signman. :thumb:

omeg

So good to hear from you again signman....:roll:Keep in touch with us best you can friend, and we understand how difficult things are for you right now.Sending continued prayers your way.                                                                            Pam