• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The Sunshine State my @$$

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Ya know, I realize for Florida to stay Green, we need a little rain. The ground here is already saturated from record rainfall totals, now THIS? See the HUGE yellow splotch in the Panhandle? That's us! :no:

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Looks like it is gonna be there for awhile Mikey7a, and I am sorry your having to deal with so much rain.Just got back from vacation up North in Michigan. Weather was cool and cloudy most days.  Of course the weather for next week will be perfect in the low 80's and sunny now that our vacation is over. hahaWeathermen and weatherwomen are the only people I know that can screw up and be completely wrong at their job, and still stay employed. :lol:Hang in there friend, sunny days are coming. :roll:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
MjAxMy04NGIyMzU4MmNkODExNTAw.png
 That's for you, Mikey! 
1328993659724_3342925.png
 That's for me!Mikey, you can have our sunshine! We tied a record yesterday at 108 degrees! Had nice storms build up , the lightening was beautiful, but hardly any rain. Very isolated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ugh! All weekend long! AZ needs to be known as the Sunshine State ... not Florida! lol"
Temperatures are expected to soar Saturday in Arizona's desert region, approaching records. The National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat warning for the southwest and south-central Arizona deserts that's set to expire early Sunday,

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Just got back from vacation up North in Michigan. Weather was cool and cloudy most days. Of course the weather for next week will be perfect in the low 80's and sunny now that our vacation is over. haha "
Yup Pammy, we call that Murphy's Law lol! "
Mben, we were considering moving to Bullhead City, somehow my Mrs. caught wind it was Death Valley though. Dagnabit!!"
After living in Vegas, coming back to Florida was one of the dumbest things I ever did, and i've done some dumb things! lmao

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mben wrote: Ugh! All weekend long! AZ needs to be known as the Sunshine State ... not Florida! lol Temperatures are expected to soar Saturday in Arizona's desert region, approaching records. The National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat warning for the southwest and south-central Arizona deserts that's set to expire early Sunday,
 ... but it's a dry heat! :laughhard: My connection was in Phoenix last night on my way for a day in the O.C. The temperature at 9PM was a delightful 105 On the other side of the coin, I've been doing contract work in Brandon, FL (just east of Tampa) since March - I've never seen so much rain, thunder, and lightning in my life! Since May 1, the area that I'm working in has received 54 of rain!

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I feel for you PSP I live in Winter Haven and every day it's been raining, and yes everything is green lol