• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Throwback Thursday! Share your old photos!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
throwbackthursday.jpg

It's Throwback Thursday!

Every Thursday, post your blast from the past photos here!

Feel free to share old photos of yourself or your family.

Throwback Thursday will provide tons of laughter and good times!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here I am mid 1970s.I can't wait to see your Throwback Thursday post.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here are a couple of mine ....Me in 1968Me and my daughter in 1990

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Mben! I am so glad I wasn't the only one! LOL You and your daughter could pass for twins when you were younger! So pretty!

Mben

Staff member
Jewels wrote: Thank you Mben! I am so glad I wasn't the only one! LOL You and your daughter could pass for twins when you were younger! So pretty!
Yeah, couldn't leave you hanging by yourself in this thread, Jewels. lol You were a little cutie pie yourself!I don't have very many pictures of me when I was a child. The storage unit that my parents put our stuff when we went overseas caught fire and all pictures were lost. I have no idea what I looked like as a baby. 

Mben

Staff member
If we do this next Thursday, you all will see where my daughter got her blonde hair from.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So cool! I can't imagine her with blonde hair."
And yes, we will be doing Throwback Thursday each week even if we are the only ones participating. (HINT HINT)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Great pictures Gilfy41 and PSP. "
PSP , where was that taken? Did you actually surf that young? (In water I mean?)

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Sookie wrote: PSP , where was that taken? Did you actually surf that young? (In water I mean?)
 That was taken in front of our house in Inglewood, CA - and yes, I did :thumb: Now for the sad story - after the photo was taken, we forgot to bring it into the garage and someone borrowed it permanently.

Mben

Staff member
It's time of the week again and here's another pic from way back when ... 1-2-87 ... the day my daughter, Briana, was born.See where she got the blonde hair from? (regarding my picture from last week) 

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a sweet night gown you are wearing! (I'm serious I wish I could find one like that now)

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: It's time of the week again and here's another pic from way back when ... 1-2-87 ... the day my daughter, Briana, was born.See where she got the blonde hair from? (regarding my picture from last week) 
This is the day she was born? Wow! You look amazing and I do see where the blonde hair came from.  Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Your pic got me in the mood to post one of me and my Dad! This is right after he joined the Air Force and was just 19 years old.His hard work paid off and after 20 years in the military he was able to retire! 

Mben

Staff member
I agree. He was very good looking, Jewels!Bri's dad was 19 in our picture also. Unfortunately he didn't choose a path that he could proudly retire from. LMFAO!!!

Mben

Staff member
My father was in the Army for 28 years and because of that, I lived in Taiwan, Japan and S Korea for quite a few years. This picture was taken back in 1974 or so where I attended a Korean dance school.

Mben

Staff member
It's Throw Back Thursday and here I am again!I am around 5 or 6 years old in this passport picture so that means it was taken in 1970 or 1971.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
In general I hate TBT, but just this once...

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I love this picture of my oldest son Jaden and my niece Brooklynn (my sister's daughter).Look at Jaden's big ole puckered up lips.  He was ready to give his cousin/best friend a kiss!They are only months apart and I can't believe they will be 15 this year.  Where has the time went?