• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Can we PLEASE accept robsspot3131's guess as close enough for NDF? Trying to guess the name of a yacht in (I am tired of copying/pasting the obscure name of the community)? I am done trying to do research on something this obscure. I think that we nailed where you are are - to a very reasonable level.

For the record, I love these games - and I would play them regardless if there was a prize or not, but I don't think that the answer is so specific / obscure that it is nearly impossible to guess.
Yes, ok, we need to end this contest.

We are on Day 1 of our Greenland Expeditions by Land and Sea voyage on the ship Nakuak’ !

Answer.png

Departure
14.00 Day 1’s route is a nice and easy one away from Narsarsuaq and out Tunulliarfik Fjord toward the town of Qaqortoq at the coast.

Not long after starting, we stop in front of Qooroq Glacier where the chef serves lunch (waiter). This will be the day’s main meal as we imagine most guests will still be on European time and quite tired already in the early evening.

The "very, very, very" comment defined - very (Narsarsuaq), very (Greenland Expeditions by Land and Sea) and finally very (the ship Nakuak’)

Reactions: robsspot3131

Mben

Staff member
Wait, are you gals really there? I thought that this was mainly pretend, or somewhere that you had already been.
lol No we weren't there. I wish!

That's a screenshot to show everyone where the location was at when Pam and I chose the location. She suggested a charter boat, and I thought it was a great idea so we went with it. :thumb:

Reactions: robsspot3131

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
On Greenland Expeditions webpage, the very 1st sentence says, "Greenland Expeditions by Land and Sea officially announces its establishment..........."

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Excellent! I'm not sure that we would ever have guessed/figured out which boat you were on!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I might ban myself....I freaking called Greenland...TWICE.......I have 3 pages of notes.....I printed out a color map of the Kujilleq Municipality....WTH is wrong w/me!?!? :facepalm:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
I might ban myself....I freaking called Greenland...TWICE.......I have 3 pages of notes.....I printed out a color map of the Kujilleq Municipality....WTH is wrong w/me!?!? :facepalm:
I suppose that's what they mean about being passionate about something. lol

I thought about calling them myself over a couple of questions, but I stopped myself. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
academicwriting