• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - TAKE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My guess isTokyo
Because I don't like seeing wasted guesses, this is from the first original contest thread. Take note.

"We are at Berkhamsted Castle. That is the EXACT location we wanted. NOT Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire or England. We were at the Berkhamsted Castle. (Take note for the next contest that we want a very specific location when you are guessing. Example, if we were on one of the small islands you all were naming, we'd be somewhere, some place, some venue, some attraction, etc on the island. Not just on the island.)"

First contest thread with the post that has the full explanation. https://www.nodepositforum.com/foru...ree-to-enter-contest-50-prize.58820208/page-3

SexXxiMexXxi

Rule #6. Participants ARE NOT ALLOWED to ask two questions in a row. They must wait until a mod replies "YES" or "NO", AND another member asks a question.

Edited in by Mben

Reactions: PMM

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Rule #6. Participants ARE NOT ALLOWED to ask two questions in a row. They must wait until a mod replies "YES" or "NO", AND another member asks a question.

Edited in by Mben

Last edited by a moderator:

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I didn't see that last one you said Yes to Disregard my stupidity

I've crossed out your question, and have left only your "Guess" since you said that above. ~ Mben

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Minus 1 guess:

dmnitdava - 1 Tokyo,
SexXxiMexXxi - 1 Hiroshima,
helwin - 1 Osaka,
Nastycat - 1 The island of Honshu,

As I said earlier ...

Because I don't like seeing wasted guesses, this below is from the first original contest thread. Take note.

"We are at Berkhamsted Castle. That is the EXACT location we wanted. NOT Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire or England. We were at the Berkhamsted Castle. (Take note for the next contest that we want a very specific location when you are guessing. Example, if we were on one of the small islands you all were naming, we'd be somewhere, some place, some venue, some attraction, etc on the island. Not just on the island.)"

First contest thread with the post that has the full explanation. https://www.nodepositforum.com/foru...ree-to-enter-contest-50-prize.58820208/page-3

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
You slackers need to start posting questions so that I don't have to wait so long for my follow-up questions!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

zulkarneym

Rule #4. After a QUESTION has been asked, participants MUST WAIT for a moderator reply of "YES" or "NO" before another question can be asked. Otherwise, it will be deleted.

edited in by Mben

Reactions: PMM and Mben

zulkarneym

edited in by Mben

Mben

Staff member
Make sure you guys read all the answers to the questions already asked. They are full of clues.

Clues you need to start zoning in on where we are. Clues so you can ask better questions, and not guess so quickly.

I am not saying where we are is in the answered questions so far.

I am saying READ all the answers and questions before guessing. Some guess are guesses that we've already answered NO to, etc.

I will not repeat this from this point on. Just YES and NO from me from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkrankey