• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Win Palace- How do they determine player class and why do they only pay me $800 per week instead of $3000?

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I started playing with WP in November. I enjoy playing there and I really like Match PLay 21.  In december, I made a 1000 deposit with a big bonus and turned it in to about 6000.I made a cashout request for 3000 and they only sent me 800. It took about a week. I sent an e-mail asking why they only gave me 800. The response from their finance department was polite, but non-responsive.  They referred to my player class and the terms and conditions.I requested another cashout for 2200 (can only cashout 3,000 per week) and they sent only another 800. I have run my winnings with them up to over 11,000. It only took two days from approval of the cashout to get the wire transfer.   I have now been approved for another 800 for the third straight week even though I asked for 2200. They took about a week to approve my wire requests and the first 2 wires took two business days to get to my account which is more than reasonable.  I simply would like to get a full 3,000 per week since that is the maximum payouts per week. Any one have any idea how they determine your player class and why they are a little slow in their cashouts?  Is there any issue with their solvency? Any way to nudge them to payout quicker?  I like to keep playing there, but I would like to get paid a little quicker.   Thank you

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the new thread, JackDonlon. :wink:So what is your username? (you can personal message it to me if you'd like) I will see what the rep says about your account and maybe what class you are in. Just a heads up .... our rep has started his weekend and will not be back in the office until Sunday. I may hear from him sooner, but if not, just hang tight. He will reply. (he might not reply with an answer you would like though as far as getting the whole $3000/week but we'll see.)

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you for what you can do.  I will keep my expectations realistic.  Answers, whether good or bad, will be good.

Mben

Staff member
You're welcome!And BTW, I did send off your username spelled correctly. Not as the typo I made above. lol Sorry about that.

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Good deal :roll:
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I've received a reply from the rep and the good word is .............He cannot elaborate on player's class. It is something that they use internally when processing cashouts. So we get no answers to the player's class questions. BUT the good news is that he has contacted their finance department and has requested that they speed up your cashout , JackDonlan. If you see larger amounts being sent to you, please let me know. That way I know that the rep and I took care of your issue. Thanks!

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you for checking into it.  I will let you know what happens next.  They have been approving the wires on Thursday for 800.  I appreciate the help. 

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update:  They did my wire transfer approval one day earlier than normal.  The bad news is that it was still for $800.  This is 3200 total that they have completed cashouts. Maybe they will speed things up now that my first 3000 has been cashed out.I have been wildly up and down from 12,000 to 17,000 in the account.  I am also up to 1250 in comp money.  Maybe it is good that they are only giving me a little at a time, but I would prefer more.Thank you for your help.  Getting the approval one day early shows some progress.  Hopefully the next cashout will be for a little more.

Mben

Staff member
I suppose a day earlier means things have sped (or is it speeded hahaha) up but i was hoping, as you were, that they would send more money at a time. Well, keep us up to date as this cashout continues. At least I can't tell you to not spend it all in one place, right? lol (sorry for the jokes)

JackDonlan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update:  Win Palace had locked down my comps of about 1,500.  They had reinstated them and I ran it up to 3,000 and then hit the cashout for the 3,000.  I did this on Wed. and am still waiting to have them processed.  I am expecting them to only approve for 800.  If it goes longer than Thursday morning,  I will ask for help.  If they would approve a full 3,000 a week, I would give them all my business.