• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I understand why my comment post got deleted but why did psp get his delete what did he have to say that you don’t want me us to see I just dieing to no cause never seen that before on here so wth

Reactions: PMM and Mben

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm sorry, hon, but participants only get two guesses.

8. Participants are allowed TWO (2) GUESSES ONLY as to the location of us mods!

You were eliminated with your second incorrect guess.

Here are your guesses ..

My guess is ... you are at/on Sammisoq island. NO
My guess is : blue ice cafe. NO

I had to delete your question and let you know you have been eliminated. (Which I thought you knew would happen if you guessed incorrectly again because of your "screw it" followed by your 2nd guess.)

I don’t know I was thinking I thou maybe my first one was ask at when not my turn so it’s didn’t count but 7 pages later I was def confused my bad please know I was trying to help n no one official said I was out of the game n since psp “don’t wabt to win “and i”he won’t accept any prizes” that just leaves me and only rob so you would need me ask question s u know I was thinking since this whole contest been kindof differebtbthen any other I seen here n all over the place n but don’t get me wrong been def fun I love you mods st NDF you got a free roll of toilet paper coming from me cause your the shit so roll ing it out for you lady like red carpet lmfao I so stupid but fircreal please keep out all the fun and work you do here fir us

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I understand why my comment post got deleted but why did psp get his delete what did he have to say that you don’t want me us to see I just dieing to no cause never seen that before on here so wth

Mine was deleted because I quoted your post. There is a question waiting for an answer from robsspot3131, so I will respond accordingly based on their response :)

PSP

I don’t know I was thinking I thou maybe my first one was ask at when not my turn so it’s didn’t count but 7 pages later I was def confused my bad please know I was trying to help n no one official said I was out of the game n since psp “don’t wabt to win “and i”he won’t accept any prizes” that just leaves me and only rob so you would need me ask question s u know I was thinking since this whole contest been kindof differebtbthen any other I seen here n all over the place n but don’t get me wrong been def fun I love you mods st NDF you got a free roll of toilet paper coming from me cause your the shit so roll ing it out for you lady like red carpet lmfao I so stupid but fircreal please keep out all the fun and work you do here fir us

I might need a translation for this... :surprise:

PSP

I'm thinking just delete one of her obviously misguided :))) guesses due to extenuating circumstances - or just give her another guess due to her membership in the Geeky Nerds (even though she doesn't have a penis :surprise:)

Reactions: dmnitdava and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking just delete one of her obviously misguided :))) guesses due to extenuating circumstances - or just give her another guess due to her membership in the Geeky Nerds (even though she doesn't have a penis :surprise:)
If Rob says ok, we will give her another guess to use in the future.

Reactions: dmnitdava

PMM

Hi gang:

Mben and I need a break for the evening, and you all likely do as well!

We will start fresh in the morning.

Thank you so much for the members who have been participating so hard in this contest!

You guys rock!

Mben

Staff member
Are you in North America? NO
Is the population over 250,000? NO
Are you in the Northern Hemisphere? YES
Are you in Europe? YES
Is there a body of water at your Northern border? YES
Is the population over 150,000?
Does the European country that you are in share all or part of its name with its capital, i.e. Panama City, Panama? NO
Are you in Asia? NO
Are you in a bailiwick territory? NO
Are you in the Netherlands? NO
Are you on an archipelago? YES
Is this European archipelago known for its wine? NO
Are you somewhere on the Faroe Islands? NO
Are you North of 60°? YES
My GUESS is: The Santa Claus Village in Rovanemi in Lapland, Finland. NO
Are you somewhere on the Aland Isles? NO
Are you in the Shetland Islands? NO
Are you between 5 and 90 degrees WEST? YES
Are you on Jan Mayen Island? NO
Are you South of Cape Morris Jesup? YES
Is the archipelago Scottish? NO
Are you on the Lofoten Archipelago? NO
If you travelled 105 miles due East, would you end up in a body of water? YES
Are you in the archipelago named after the Vestmannaeyjar Islands? NO
MY GUESS IS: Are you in the UK? NO
Are you on the archipelago island of Svalbard? NO
In any direction, are you within 35 nautical miles of Baffin Bay? NO
Are you on an island in the Greenland Sea? NEXT ("in" to me is "in the middle of". )
Are you gals at a National Park? NO
Are you within the generally accepted boundaries of the Greenland Sea? NO
My guess is ... you are at/on Sammisoq island. NO
Are you at a nature reserve? NO
Are you somewhere in the Municipality of Sermersooq? NO
Are you within 30 miles of Disko Bay? NO
Are you at a museum? NO
Are you North of the Arctic Circle line? NO
Are u at a lighthouse? NO
Are you between 30 - 45 degrees West? NO
Are you between 20 - 30 degrees West? NO
Are you between 5 - 20 degrees West? NO
Are you between 45° West and 60° West? YES
Does the name of the (non-specific) place that you are at have an "O" as it's 7th letter? NO
Are you on the island (nearly continent on its own) of Greenland? YES
Are you at a Church? NO
Are you in Nuuk? NO
Do you have a waiter/waitress at your very, very, very specific location? YES
Are you at a hotel ? NO
Are you within 55 miles of the Narsarsuaq Airport? YES
My guess is : blue ice cafe. NO
Are you in Qaqortoq? NO
As the crow flies, r u in-betwein-Qaqartoq & Nanortalik? NO
Are you in a town or settlement with a population between 200 and 1,000? NO
Are you South of Nanortalik? NO
Are you in a town or settlement with a population less than 200? YES
Would Thai food b the main menu item where u r?

robsspot3131 - 1
slotgal47 - 1
dmnitdava - 2 - eliminated

There's the current list of Q&A's and the 'guess" tally so far.

Carry on!

PSP

OK, just to complete dmnitdava's guess, are you in Saarloq?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Okay, just going to guess my final guess.

MY GUESS IS: Are you in Qassiarsuk?
No need to delete since you said this was a guess. Participants can guess at any time, no need to wait for a question and answer by a different participant.

With that said ... NO

You've been eliminated, slotgal. :( Thank you for playing though!!

Everyone ...

I stated this in prior posts. Pasting it in again for easy reference.

Here are our prior "Where Are We?" contests so you can see how specific of a location we have been at. But take note of something I said in this current contest's current rules in the opening post.

https://www.nodepositforum.com/foru...ee-to-enter-contest-50-prize-take-2.58820263/
https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum/threads/where-are-we-free-to-enter-contest-50-prize.58820208/

1. We are looking for one very, very ,very specific location where us mods ran off to.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think I know the answer to this question, but I'm asking for clarity/confirmation.
I asked the last question. Since then, a guess (actually 2 guesses) has been made. I still need to wait for a question from another player before I can ask my next question, correct?

Mben

Staff member
I think I know the answer to this question, but I'm asking for clarity/confirmation.
I asked the last question. Since then, a guess (actually 2 guesses) has been made. I still need to wait for a question from another player before I can ask my next question, correct?
Actually PSP asked the last question and I answered. He was completing dmn's guess by asking a question off of it, but didn't phrase it as an official guess by him. (My list above does not have his last asked question. I'm throwing in the list every so often, not when a new question has been asked.)

So anyone other than PSP can ask a question now.

(For the general public) A guess should end in a period, not a question mark. But if it starts off with MY GUESS IS: and ends in a question mark, it's a guess.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, gotcha. So, here's my question, and I'm pretty sure it's a yes (I'm brazen, remember), but asking anyway; are you gals in the tiny town of Narsarsuaq?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenyakd