• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Free stuff!

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My extreme couponing hubby found this today, for each of your friends that sign up at this site, it adds to your friend count and your friend count gets you freebies!
wink.gif
 Everyday at 12 noon EST they have a freebie of the day! It can range from a bracelet, to lingerie to anything they choose to put on there for that day. So go check it out and get your friends to check it out too!  :roll::thumb:http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=5701358

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I bought several items from them, and am not impressed. Cheap stuff! I bought a pair of designer boots, wore them once and the heel broke! So buyer BEWARE!!! Never got anything free from them, so don't know about the quality of their free stuff!

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the heads up kk, if the boots don't hold up they won't impress me I'm sure lol! I am all about the boots! :)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Hey Trish, I was really upset! They were sooo very cute! Hadn't wore heels in years! Also bought a shirt.....very cute, but the material is so very cheap! But, I guess if you are going after Free stuff, why not!! I really should go on the site to see if I can return them. Just wore them New Year's eve...

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I found some REALLY cute boots at Midnight Velvet--where they have choose n charge. I am thinking about trying to order some of them, they have a huge selection, off the chain!!You should see if you can return them, you are supposed to be satisfied...........damn, there I go sounding like I am working again. I have never said is that correct so much in my life!The kids think I'm losin it....lmao....maybe I am.........

cargo000

Banned
Hi everyone, beside gambling I also invest in GDMFX forex trading and make a good return."
U guys can go to their website and get more info <a href="http://goo.gl/6xqJJS">goo.gl/6xqJJS</a>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution