• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hysterical Pictures....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
5a72677c3355b36261f19ba928b650b8.jpg

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

Apparently there's an episode of Shameless where William H. Macy's character takes the SAT for a student, so these activities aren't exactly new to them :surprise:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Apparently there's an episode of Shameless where William H. Macy's character takes the SAT for a student, so these activities aren't exactly new to them :surprise:
What a great way to set anyone up for failure whether you lie about your kids to get them in or ask someone to take the SAT for you. Obviously the brains aren't there to get in on their own. So how are they going to perform once they are in? I know there are probably many answers to that. I'm just sayin'.

Reactions: PSP and PMM

PSP

Based on my avatar, I'm just hoping that the high and mighty, holier than thou Aunt Becky goes to the slam - just to spare us the preachy Hallmark movies...

Not going to happen, but we can only hope!

....and what exactly is a "Beauty Influencer" and what qualifies a snot-nosed kid to be one - if it is even an actual position?

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PSP

This probably deserves its own thread, but I couldn't resist the old "Full House" episode recap :thumb:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Based on my avatar, I'm just hoping that the high and mighty, holier than thou Aunt Becky goes to the slam - just to spare us the preachy Hallmark movies...

Not going to happen, but we can only hope!

....and what exactly is a "Beauty Influencer" and what qualifies a snot-nosed kid to be one - if it is even an actual position?
NOW I get the meme as you intended!!

Man, I do live under a rock! :biglol:

Reactions: PMM