• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hysterical Pictures....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
94276845_3392859187390865_5451740342594306048_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Mben and dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I've never heard of those jeans before. :rolleyes:

And I must try country bread. I mean if he's advertising it permanently like that, it's gotta be good, right? :D

:biglol:

Reactions: dji420

PSP

The local constables attempted to arrest a criminal who was fishing alone at the beach...
beach criminal.jpg

Didn't turn out exactly as they had planned :thumb:

• Wow
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Wow, @PSP, someone went through a lot of trouble to set that up. Obviously someone who has a lot of time on their hands. If they did it to prove a point during shut in orders, well, that's just stupid imo.

PSP

I agree with you for the most part, but I think a little discretion on the part of the authorities would go a long way. For the record, I have been sheltering in place since I got out of the hospital in mid March. Watching solo surfers being chased down by rescue boats and arrested hasn't helped the cause. Even if this had been a real human, surf fishing way away from anyone shouldn't be a criminal offense requiring 3 non-social distancing officers to handle....

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Watching solo surfers being chased down by rescue boats and arrested hasn't helped the cause. Even if this had been a real human, surf fishing way away from anyone shouldn't be a criminal offense requiring 3 non-social distancing officers to handle....
I agree.