• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Look at what Tucson, Arizona woke up to this morning!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This was a very beautiful and lovely surprise this morning to see the desert of Tucson blanketed with snow. I haven't seen snow here in years! It's all melted now but it was a treat while it lasted. 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Those are awesome Mben. Snow in Arizona, who would of thunk it.   From the looks of that snow shovel, you dont get to much of this white stuff do you...?  Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Way cool......                                                                                           Pam

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
PMM2008 wrote: Those are awesome Mben. Snow in Arizona, who would of thunk it.   From the looks of that snow shovel, you dont get to much of this white stuff do you...?  Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Way cool......                                                                                           Pam
that snow shovel gets used for the horse poop I bet 

omeg

SPADEAHOLIC wrote:
PMM2008 wrote: Those are awesome Mben. Snow in Arizona, who would of thunk it.   From the looks of that snow shovel, you dont get to much of this white stuff do you...?  Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Way cool......                                                                                           Pam
that snow shovel gets used for the horse poop I bet 
I thought that toooooooooo.  How funny.                                                                                         Pam 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Cleaning horse poop SUCKS! Maybe that's why the corrals are empty. "
"
Did anyone notice the grave in the first picture? lol I forgot that was there.