• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mama Miya Jayde!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here's Miya Jayde who turned one month last Sunday 5-6-12.

(My daughter had a one month b-day dinner with cake and all for her on Tuesday. lol)

download.spark

This
above.gif
was made out of old license plates. Cool!

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

I could not leave my handsome grandson out so here's Michael also.

download.spark
download.spark

Last edited:

Mben

Staff member
Thanks sashasmom! Michael is getting big. He's starting kindergarten this July at a year round school. I babysat them both Sat and Sun this past weekend and all I could do was hold him and tell him I didn't want my boy to start school. lol That means he's growing up and I miss my sweet baby boy. lol

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Amelia starts kindergarden in August and she's so excited. Ian is in daycare and all he talks about is HIS school. lol Michael will be fine. I wish we could keep them this age forever. My son turns 32 this year. 
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Mben:Those are beautiful pics of the Miya and Michael. He looks like the perfect Big Brother. Miya is growing like a weed I bet. I just love babies.Thanks so much for sharing, and sorry it took me so long to reply to these pics.Keep the pics coming.                                                               Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 Mben, Your grandchildren are so beautiful. You must be such a proud grandma and enjoy them so much.

Mben

Staff member
Thank you so much Pam and nikki! I totally agree with the both of you. :wink: They ARE beautiful! lol

Mben

Staff member
Thanks Jainet! I'll give her great big hug from you!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks Jainet! I'll give her a great big hug from you!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks nikki! She will get a great big hug from you also!