• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Michael's First Day Of Kindergarten!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My grandson started his very first day of school yesterday. He had a great day he said but did happen to fall asleep at his desk. lol Poor lil man. His summer break from pre-school let him sleep in late everyday for a couple of months and now he's back to getting up early. lol Get use to it Michael!

He wanted to share his big day with you all!

download.spark

"I'm all ready for school NaNa!"

download.spark

"I'm still half asleep!"

download.spark

"Wow! My backpack is almost bigger than me!"

download.spark

"Me and my mommy!"

download.spark

"Me and my daddy!"

download.spark

"I made it! YAY!"

Last edited:

omeg

What a BIG day for the little man. Looks like he did awesome with all of it.Congrats to Michael for this amazing first day at school. High Five little man.It is so nice to see his parents and you there with him before the start of his big day.Family Rocks.Thanks for sharing Mben.                                                                          Pam

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a cutie he is Mben. And Pam family does rock. My son, who lives with me just got custody of his 2 children. We are finally at peace and it is awesome!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for your comments Pam and sashasmom! He told his mom yesterday that she should just send him with money to school to buy school food because it's better than his packed lunch! lolHe's only in kindergarten and already worried about hot lunch, packed lunch or snack bar food at school. I didn't worry about it till Jr High when it was cool to buy from the snack bar rather than have to eat the hot lunch. lol

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
wow Mben I can not beleave that he is in Kindergarten already were did the time go yes sashasmom family does rock my daugther moved in my house with 3 of her kids 2 weeks ago and i just love having all of my grandkids with me and tell your son Congrats on getting custody of his 2 children

Mben

Staff member
I'm not sure where the time went, crazyashell. I know you can remember when he was born and how excited I was having my first grandchild and since then, we've had lots of grandkids join our family (including yours) as future NDF members. lol

Mben

Staff member
I'm not sure where the time went, crazyashell.I know you can remember when he was born and how excited I was having my first grandchild and since then, we've had lots of grandkids (including yours) join our family as future NDF members. lol