• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Miyana Turns 6 Months Old Today!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Happy 6 Month Birthday to my granddaughter ... Miyana Jaelyn!

Miyana 6 months.png

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I haven't shared pictures of my other three grandkids recently (on NDF anyway), so here they are!

My grandson, Michael, and his football team, had their City Champions/end of season banquet a couple of weeks ago. He wore a tie with his jersey hoping they'd cut it off and hang it. No ties allowed in that steakhouse. lol The rest of us were just "horsing" around. ;)

Michael (11) and Miya (6)

Michael tie.jpg
Miya tooth.jpg

Mariyah (5) and my daughter Briana

Mariyah horse.jpg
big baby girl.jpg

And the birthday girl Miyana!

Miyana tongue.jpg

Happy Birthday, cutie pie!!! :heart:

Reactions: PMM and dmnitdava

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Omg Mben I am just now seeing these photos and there are all so flipping cutie :bigheart:I love it and it’s great to see that they are all so happy you did a great job I d say at taking care /raising a great family mine are 16 girl n 10 n 9 yrs old boys who are straight a student but walk all over me a bit so it’s good to see that other have made it over to the grandparent side cause some days I don’t think iam going to make it /be able to keep out round here u know lol but I love my family as I can tell u do your Great pic thank you fir sharing later on Iam show off mine baby’s ok

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
later on Iam show off mine baby’s ok
Absolutely! I'd love to see your babies!

And thank you ... I think they're all pretty cute as well. ;)

You better make it to the grandparent's club. There is nothing else like it. The love you have for your grandchildren is so different than the love you have for your own children. Everyone needs to experience it. You have a while to go yet, but when you get there, you're gonna explode with love!!!

Reactions: PMM