• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Grandaughter Jenna's 12 Birthday

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Saturday was my Grand Daughters 12th Birthday. Can't believe how time fly's by, not to mention my Grandson Shane was 13  on July 3rd , and Grand Daughter Abby was 7 on Sept. 14th. One more of my daughter's, Ryan will be 4 in November.   Jenna had 17 friends at her party, 13 girls and 4 boys. All the girls stayed over for a sleepover. My daughter and son-in-law have the patience of a saint with all those kids, they are so  calm and have everything under control. My daughter made a delicious ice cream cake , it was yummy.  Here are a few pictures of the party at my  daughter's house. Jenna is the one sitting to left  with the long dark hair in front of the cake. Also a picture of my daughter Amy and one of my son-law-law Mike. We always have such a good time together.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JENNA!
Happy-Belated-Birthday-25.gif
After seeing the pictures nikki, I can see she had an awesome birthday! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I always enjoy the pics nikkidog. You have a beautiful family, and your family knows how to celebrate and love one another.  It is a wonderful thing to see.Thanks for sharing.