• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pittsburgh Steelers Need To Kick Butt Tonight!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Specifically ....  A Brown and B Green-Ellis! Come on guys! Give me a couple of wins this week. I need to catch up in both leagues. Gonna be squeakers if I do pull it off! :fart:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hope your players do good but living in Cleveland i can NOT root for the pittspuke pigfeelers."
They are our HATED rival and can not root for them under any condition.

Mben

Staff member
pittspuke pigfeelers :laughhard: I hear ya, Tony. I could care less if the Steelers win or lose, just want my guys to play good. Did you end up with any Steelers on your fantasy team? Wondering if you'd have to root for them if you had any of their players. -- Edited by Mben on Monday 16th of September 2013 05:24:09 PM

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: pittspuke pigfeelers :laughhard: I hear ya, Tony. I could care less if the Steelers win or lose, just want my guys to play good. Did you end up with any Steelers on your fantasy team? Wondering if you'd have to root for them if you had any of their players. -- Edited by Mben on Monday 16th of September 2013 05:24:09 PM
 Nope no pigfeelers on my team. Good luck tonight!

Mben

Staff member
And B Green-Ellis did! He managed to give me a win in the Pros league but barely! "
A Brown ... you suck! hahaha No win for me the in Rookies league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch