• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Puzzle It Out!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

bar.gif
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.
q.gif

WHY?

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
bar.gif
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.
q.gif

WHY?
Hint: Think about why someone would want a glass of water at a bar.

Hint: Think about why the man say thank you after the bartender points a shotgun at him.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Hint: Think about why someone would want a glass of water at a bar.

Because he was thirsty - DUH!

Hint: Think about why the man say thank you after the bartender points a shotgun at him.

Suicide by bartender?

(OK, so I looked it up when nothing came to mind - meh. Time to move on to the next one....)

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Suicide by bartender?

(OK, so I looked it up when nothing came to mind - meh. Time to move on to the next one....)
You looked it up and that's what you came up with? :confuse:

Answer The man had the hiccups and the water helped him stop it, and the gun scared him which also help stop his hiccups as well.

Ok PSP, maybe it's time for a hard one from you ;)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The one who makes it sells it.
The one who buys it doesn't use it.
The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.
What is it?

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A frog is in a 10 foot hole. He can jump 2 feet high. But every time he jumps, he slides back down a foot. He doesn't give up and finally does escape. How many jumps did it take the frog to get out of the hole?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
A frog is in a 10 foot hole. He can jump 2 feet high. But every time he jumps, he slides back down a foot. He doesn't give up and finally does escape. How many jumps did it take the frog to get out of the hole?
Hey CATLICKER, what is the answer for this one?

Reactions: Sookie

PSP

Well, on all of the other jumps, he gets closer to getting out of the hole, but it's only the last jump where the frog actually gets out of the hole - thus, the answer is one...

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Well, on all of the other jumps, he gets closer to getting out of the hole, but it's only the last jump where the frog actually gets out of the hole - thus, the answer is one...
:facepalm:

Mben

Staff member
I got the answer faster than those bratty 6 year olds! :tongue: LOL

For real, I got it on my own in about 5 seconds. And yes, I am happy about that because some of these puzzles are tough. :thumb:

PSP

A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his hand. There was a cassette recorder on his desk. When the police entered the room and pressed the play button on the tape recorder they heard: “I can’t go on. I have nothing to live for.” Then there was the sound of a gunshot. How did the detective immediately know that the man had been murdered and it wasn’t a suicide?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699