• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Super Bowl 50!!!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Am I the only one that doesn't have a dog in this fight?

I would have been satisfied with about 30 min of lead up to this game, but we got 10 HOURS?

Are you f-ing kidding me?

Just start the game and STFU!

:surprise:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Super Bowl_ezgif-406060169.gif

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Is anyone else embarassed that Cam Newton didn't bother going for that forced fumble in the 4th quarter? Does he think he is more important than his team?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I didn't have a dog in the fight so I didn't pay much attention to the game.

PSP

I believe it got broadcasted here as well. But not really into American Football at all so......

I assume that you prefer "real" football - the beautiful game! Do you have a favorite team?

One of my favorite former players is from your country. I saw him when Manchester United played Mexico's Club America in Los Angeles many years ago. I'm not even going to embarass myself by trying to spell his last name, but I'm sure that you will know who I am talking about if I just say....

RUUUUUUUUD!

Wauspaus

Ruud van Nistelrooij? :p And my passion for "real" football died out some time ago as well. Too much theatrics instead of real play. In that regard I actually preffer American Football, it got more of a "stop being a whimp and get in there" attitude going instead of the "He grazed my arm so I can fall down now for a free kick" which is more common nowadays in "real" football. :)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I never got into watching professional soccer.

My 8 year old grandson loves playing it though. He'd rather play soccer than "fake football", but his mom insists on putting him the fake PeeWee league every year.

Although, he has played for a soccer league before. It was a riot watching the little guys run around chasing the ball.