• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
There is 148 people in this town (147 of them I haven't spoken to before). Certainly, they've seen 2 Americans walking around constantly on their tablets, eh?

Reactions: PMM and Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Did the very, very, very specific place that you are at open it's doors in the last 2.5 years (on or after July 1, 2016)

Reactions: Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
There are 4 cruise lines that hit that port. I'm assuming, in order to be very, very, very specific, that we are trying to figure that out now.... Well, I guess it's progress

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
A question outside of the quest - I know that you are looking for a very, very, very specific location, but is it a very, very specific time of the year also? Southern Greenland pretty much shuts down for the winter (which it is now). Can we assume the the time of year right now isn't a factor in the location? (since you're really not there now anyway...)

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
A question outside of the quest - I know that you are looking for a very, very, very specific location, but is it a very, very specific time of the year also? Southern Greenland pretty much shuts down for the winter (which it is now). Can we assume the the time of year right now isn't a factor in the location? (since you're really not there now anyway...)
We have laptops. hahaha

You can assume the time of year is not factored in, otherwise why would we have answered the way we did to some questions asked already? ;)

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Man, I'm stumped. There are actually more than 4 Cruiseline companies that go to that harbor. Some of those companies have, of course, dozens of ships in their fleet. Within those ships are different restaurants, cafe's etc. The list (to get to a very, very, very specific place) could be in the triple digits. So, my question is...IDK!!

PSP

Are you on a cruise ship named after a kiddie pool game? I guess he was also a famous Venetian explorer and merchant noted for travel to central and eastern Asia

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm sorry, PSP, I still don't have anything w/any substance. Does the name of the cruise ship that you're on start with an "S"?

Mben

Staff member
I'm sorry, PSP, I still don't have anything w/any substance. Does the name of the cruise ship that you're on start with an "S"?
NEXT

(because I can't answer YES or NO)

Anyone other than robsspot can ask a question now.

PSP

Huh? I assume that means that they aren't on a cruise ship at all - whatever they're on must have great wifi though :thumb:

(No question marks here - just musings...)

Mben

Staff member
Huh? I assume that means that they aren't on a cruise ship at all - whatever they're on must have great wifi though :thumb:

(No question marks here - just musings...)
My laptop joke was just that ... a joke. Not a clue at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilpunkin