• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - TAKE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Where Are We? - Take 2!

(Read my last post in the first contest thread for a full explanation. That contest is now closed. https://www.nodepositforum.com/foru...ree-to-enter-contest-50-prize.58820208/page-3)

Where%20Are%20We%20Final%20No%20Deposit%20Forum_zpsby5og1vw.gif

Please read all the rules. We will be sticking to them.

If we cannot answer a question with a straight "YES" or "NO, we will answer with "NEXT". It will be up to you to rephrase your question, and ask again, but not until another participants asks a question, and we answer theirs.

The contest closes when we have the EXACT LOCATION of where we are.

(not where the location is located, near, in the country or city of, etc)

Have fun!

Reactions: PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Cue up Herman's Hermits - Second verse, same as the first!

Are you somewhere on Planet Earth?

(Starting with a broad question... :brian:)

Reactions: Mben and PMM

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Rule #4. After a QUESTION has been asked, participants MUST WAIT for a moderator reply of "YES" or "NO" before another question can be asked. Otherwise, it will be deleted.

Edited in by Mben

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PMM and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
You didn't go back? :facepalm:

Just kidding :thumb:

Rule #6. Participants ARE NOT ALLOWED to ask two questions in a row. They must wait until a mod reply "YES" or "NO", AND another member asks a question.

Edited in by Mben

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Im sorry, bad wording.
I should say Are you located along a body of water>
This is for everyone.

So this contest isn't thrown off course. And since there are no guesses yet ...

I had to ask myself if luckyirishgirl was asking if the country we are in is along a body of water or if Pam and I are physically along a body of water.

Since the contests is looking for the specific location of where we are, and not the country our specific location is in, I answered no.

Be more specific when asking. If it had been asked "is the country you are in along a body of water", that would have gotten a different answer than the "NO" answer I gave to "Are you located along a body of water"

Also, a body of water to me is a not a stream or pond, but rather a river or ocean.

Also, also (lol) it was asked "along", not "near" as the originally phrased question was asked. Hence the "NO" answer as well.

I hope this helps keep everyone on a good course as you continue to look for us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699