• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT...IT'S OUR WEATHER

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well, winter is back. High of 26 today. Got 3 inches of snow last night.

March came in like a lion. Cold, makes my bones hurt. lol
Ouch! lol

I am going away this weekend and looking forward to the "cold for me" temps in the mountains of Reserve, New Mexico. Mid 60's to 30's where as Tucson is low 80's to 50's.

One last hurrah where I get to wear a heavier jacket one last time this season. lol

PMM

Enjoy your weekend Mben!!

I hope the weather is all you desire while you are away. If you had hot temps all the time, I would imagine cooler temps would be inviting.

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It was 75 yesterday afternoon....

There is a CHANCE for snow flurries early on Sunday morning!

If it happens, there WILL be photos :surprise:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

HAHA PSP, I would understand the photo part. My goodness.

Winter has returned to Michigan as well. 9 degrees this morning. Brrrr

Furnace never shuts off. lol

Mben

Staff member
Low to mid 90's for the next week here in sunny Tucson, AZ . Bring on the AC ... summer is here, folks!

Reactions: PMM

PMM

OMG!! That's all I can say. It is 20 degrees here right now, with a cold wind of 35 miles per hour. In other words, it's freezing.

Enjoy the warm temps, I just know they are on their way here soon.

Mben

Staff member
When the news says "Historic Heat On The Way", they mean "Get ready, Tucson and pretty much all of Arizona, you're gonna fry!!"

Tucson
weather.png

1.5 hrs up the road from me ... Phoenix
Phoenix.png

PMM

It has been raining for 2 days here in central Michigan. Not just sprinkles, but steady to heavy rain.

Ok, thanks for the rain, but now I am tired of it, and you can go away.

When it does stop, for even a few minutes, the humidity is incredibly high, so it is pretty miserable.

Michigan....you get it all!!

Mben

Staff member
116 degrees for the high yesterday here in Tucson, AZ. There has only been one day ever in history that has been hotter, that being 6/26/90.

I survived though. My AC was cranked! My grandson told me he was freezing at one point. I told him he was welcome to take a step out the door into hell. Lol

PMM

Here in Midland Michigan we are in a state of emergency. We got so much rain two nights ago almost half the streets are flooded, and you can't get anywhere. 6 inches of rain fell on a already soggy ground and it was just to much. Trees are falling because of the ground being so wet the roots can't hold on.

Cars are stranded in puddles they couldn't make it across, and some are without power. The river will just crest today.

I have never seen anything like this in Michigan in my 49 years.

Even helicopters are flying around assessing the situation.

Crazy stuff.

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is crazy! We had the remnants of tropical storm Cindy yesterday here in Cincinnati, Ohio and the night before, it was a tropical depression when it was over us. We ended up with a crapload of rain here as well. I'm not sure what the totals were yet as far as how much rain, but, we had streets flooded here as well along with downed trees and stranded cars. It's nice today though and I don't thing any rain is in the forecast for the near future thank goodness. Good luck to those who are getting it today!

PMM

Hi gang:

Going to be a muggy one today. Temp around 88, and HUMID!!

Humid like only Michigan can do. lol

Mben

Staff member
We still have not seen the monsoon in Arizona, so it's been hot and dry, dry and dry! I am not complaining. Have fun doing your hair, Pam! lol

PMM

Beautiful today and tomorrow! 82 - 77 degrees. Beautiful sunshine and light breeze. Oh if everyday was like this.

PMM

The heat and humidity is back. 86 and humid today. Am I complaining? I know I shouldn't, but ok, I am a little bit. I like Fall and Spring the best. The extreme temps just torture me.

PMM

Hi Raymond! Welcome to the forum.

Hope you have fun looking around the forum. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

Enjoy your time here.

PMM

6 inches of new snow here in Michigan this morning. Further South they got around 9 inches.

I don't believe a white Christmas is in question any longer for Michigan. lol

PSP

The only chance of a White Christmas here is if we have an attack of styrofoam pellets :surprise:

Today's high temperature was 82...

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Did I mention that it was today's temp? :bonk:

Maybe someday we will be able to edit our innocuous posts!

I'm not holding my breath.....

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello! I live in Warsaw! We have a cold and can skate). We are waiting for Christmas !!! Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

This is Warsaw), the capital of Poland)) This is My city) I was born here).
Screenshot_3.jpg

We have now -4 Celsius = 25 F.)

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise: PMM, And I can not imagine how it is warm for the Christmas, the New Year and there is no snow!)))))
:facepalm::tail:

PMM

I have lived in Michigan, USA my whole life. Snow and cold are part of the memory of my childhood and holidays. I too have a hard time thinking about Christmas holidays with no snow.

Reactions: Mben and Mimi33