• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT...IT'S OUR WEATHER

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I escaped the Tucson heat this past weekend (100+) and went to the mountains in New Mexico. (low 80's) It was wonderful.

I'll gladly trade places with all of you living in cold country. :) Only during the summer though. Tucson is too beautiful to leave during the winter. ;)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Even though the temps for Friday are higher than the ones for today, that little picture of storm clouds has me looking forward to Friday with my fingers crossed. C'mon now ... make it rain!

fair_day.png

• Today
    clear_day.png
    101°f High 82°f Low
  • Thu
    clear_day.png
    102°f High 83°f Low
  • Fri
    thundershowers_day_night.png
    103°f High 82°f Low

Reactions: Mikey7a

Mben

Staff member
It was only 38 in Jacksonville today

:surprise:
Celsius? In that case, yuck! "Yuck" because I am imagining the humidity. Well I am not imagining it, I am living in it right now too. ;)

Kisses

Oh my. I guess it is very cold where you live :eek:
Weather is different) We had very hot and sunny summer upper than 30 degrees Celsius. and by the end of August it in a few days became about 15( in winter usually it is about -20 but can be zero and -35 ))

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Celsius? In that case, yuck! "Yuck" because I am imagining the humidity. Well I am not imagining it, I am living in it right now too. ;)

FWIW, Jacksonville is much more humid than Tampa ever was. When I got off work at 7 tonight, it was still low 90s and feeling like it was going to pour any minute... :surprise:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
FWIW, Jacksonville is much more humid than Tampa ever was. When I got off work at 7 tonight, it was still low 90s and feeling like it was going to pour any minute... :surprise:
And so you're wishing you were in Tampa still for more than one reason now. ;)

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Been raining almost every day for the last two weeks in Texas, several times this week when I walked outside my glasses fogged over because of the humidity. Like when I'm checking on something I'm baking in the oven o_O

Mben

Staff member
And so you're wishing you were in Tampa still for more than one reason now. ;)

Absolutely! I assume that you are referring to the lovely mosquito infestation!
Or was it the ever popular Seffner Crystal Meth Extravaganza? :surprise:

Well actually I was meaning the two reasons to be in Tampa still are one .... less humidity and two ... I'm here! ;)

Ok, so humidity, mosquitoes and an abundance of meth heads in FL. I am going back to AZ! hahahaha

Mben

Staff member
Jacksonville has all of the culture that exudes from Huntsville, Alabama - or maybe Roswell, Georgia!

:surprise:
Well since, I don't anything about either of those two cities, I'll keep my assumptions to myself. lol

PMM

Morning gang:

Just got to say, Damn it is cold. Central Michigan here.

5 degrees and with wind chill, feels like -13 below.

It gets better, Friday night and Saturday it is going to snow AGAIN, and drop 6-10 inches of snow on us.

Mben? Coming to visit soon, Move over. :biglol:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Brrr Pam, stay warm!

We won't ever get as cold here as where you are, but I should see snow on Sunday here in North Texas.

The fun part is that we will start with a high of 70 on Saturday which will plummet to snowing by the next day.

Reactions: PMM and Mben