• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who Has Ordered Merchandise From Cleos VIP ROOM Using Spree Credits?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if you received your goodies within the 5-10 business day waiting period? If the order history shows the order is still waiting for suppliers confirmation, does that mean really no progress has been made to get it out to me? I placed the order on 7-11 and it still says waiting . 
hmm.gif
Just anxious to get my new earrings and purse! Italian leather ... oh là là ! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Hi Mben...I have ordered items using my Spree Credits.  Twice actually.When I ordered, I got a order confirmation email, and a shipping email when the item has been shipped. Both emails were within a day of eachother.If you have not gotten that email yet, chances are it has not been sent and they are still waiting for the suppliers confirmation like you stated.Once I ordered something and it was no longer available and they sent me a email about that too. They are really good at keeping you informed.My packages came in the US mail, and the products were just as described.  They came within the 5-10 business days.  Quite quickly actually.Hope this helps, and that you get your order soon.Live chat at Cleos also handles Spree Credit questions about your orders. Maybe head there for details.                                                                                                                                       Pam

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
hi mben"
we have ordered several times and its been ontime"
contact support at cleos and they can update you on your order if you get the right agent lol"
dan

Mben

Staff member
Thanks you two! "
I will ask chat support about my order. Actually 2 orders made within a day of each other. "
Oh and were the products what you expected them to be? the quality, etc? I have a hard time buying stuff online because I can't hold it in my hands. It never ceases to amaze me how people can buy clothes online! lol

omeg

Mben, in my opinion, the items were exactly as described, and excellent quality.I ordered a ring for myself, and a braclet for my brother. Both were in very fine condition.I think you will be happy with your order. :roll:

Mben

Staff member
This is what chat told me ... nothing I didn't know already. lol We are waiting for the suppliers confirmation on them, we will let you know as soon we get them. "
It just means I don't have to check the site for my order history, that Cleos will send me an email when it's confirmed and then shipped. "
I had ordered something for the first time months ago and without an email heads up, the order was canceled with no reason why. That sucked because I really wanted that particular item and I h ad to find out on my own that it was canceled. Not even an out of stock email (which I did receive on one of my items with this current order). Then when I went to order something else that day, I saw there was not the vast assortment of merchandise available and the spree credits were through the roof on the stuff that was available! Maybe I hit the site when they were going through restructuring of their merchandise. I am glad to see that they added more merchandise and lowered the credit prices. "
Oh well, I will just keep on playing the waiting game. Nothing else I can do. Just a bit bummed because I don't see any progress.

Mben

Staff member
sambeau wrote: you will be happy wiith your items tho
I have been like this all my life. I always want everything now, now, now!lolThanks for making the wait worth the while , sambeau! :thumb:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have ordered a lot of make up! Great stuff! Wasn't really happy with the jewelry I recieved! But then to each their own!

Mben

Staff member
krystalkitty wrote: I have ordered a lot of make up! Great stuff! Wasn't really happy with the jewelry I recieved! But then to each their own!
I had picked out some makeup and then removed it. It's the same thing as clothes. lol Maybe a lip gloss would have been safe but foundation, no way!! lol

Mben

Staff member
I have 2 orders at Virtual Spree both placed on the same day. One has 4 items and one has 5 items. Both are still saying awaiting suppliers confirmation . "
Well I received one item from my first order in the mail today. It made me happy as it was what I got for myself (all except for one more item are for other people) and it was very nice! "
But where's the other stuff and why hasn't the order history changed? Oh and no email saying shipped either. Not worried that it's not all coming but it seems a bit disorganized.

Mben

Staff member
Oh my gosh. I went to use the rest of my spree credits right and don't understand why the other when I ordered there were over 100 purses to choose from. Right now there are only 9. Seriously!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Got blush, magic wrinkle serum (ANTI lol), blush, mascara! Really nice. And I have received mine in a very timely manner, but really never thought about it:) So think it came fast:)

Mben

Staff member
Originally I ordered 10 items in 2 separate orders. "
1 item was unavailable and I received an email about that. And then received 1 of my 9 items as I stated the other day ('Well I received one item from my first order in the mail today. It made me happy as it was what I got for myself (all except for one more item are for other people) and it was very nice! ) That leaves 8 items left. "
So I am waiting for 8 more items. Well, I received 2 emails today regarding 4 items from the orders are not available. "
I get a knock on my door just now. It was the postman delivering the rest of my stuff! Yay? Well, kind of. "
I only got half of what I wanted due to them being out of stock even though it said there was whatever quantities available when I was placing the order. "
AND everything I ordered for my daughter, I didn't get! That totally sucks!!!!!!!! My poor baby! I'll have to look for other stuff and start this process all over again. Ugh! "
I can say oh well, free is free but you know what? This stuff is not free! Technically, I bought Virtual Spree credits. I didn't buy them just to gamble with. :wink: