1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration
    Dismiss Notice

Who Wants A Side Pot?

Discussion in 'NO DEPOSIT FORUM - 2019 FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by Mben, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Administrator Staff Member

Post if you want to contribute to the side pot!

$25 is the amount and be sent via PayPal or Zelle.
  2. Mben

I'm in!
    dji420 likes this.
  3. dji420

dji420 NDF Moderator Staff Member

I'm in!
    Mben likes this.
  4. STR8LAGGER

STR8LAGGER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Im down but Ill need a bit to put into the pot cause Im zero dollars till i finish next install im working on closing on so prplly be a week or two before I have $ availBle for that...
    Mben and dji420 like this.
  5. dji420

Awesome @STR8LAGGER! Don't forget the draft is Wednesday the 28th, 2019 at 5:00pm PDT.
    Mben likes this.
  6. Mben

I need you guys to confirm whether you are contributing to a side pot before draft day. We can collect later.

Once we have it in black & white, you are committed, and WE WILL COLLECT even if it takes you forever to send the money, but you see beforehand that ...

sucks.gif

@PSP
    @zbln
    @yvonne69
    @Mikey7a
    @robsspot3131

Mben - In
    dji420 - In
    STR8LAGGER - In
    Mikey7a - In
    yvonne69 - In
    zbln - in

PSP - Out
    robsspot - Out
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    dmnitdava and dji420 like this.
  7. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I am going to have to be out - due to external expenses. I am willing to donate my entire fee as league commissioner!

Wait - you mean I'm doing that for free? DAMN! :thumb:
    Mikey7a, Mben and dji420 like this.
  8. PSP

I haven't picked a single player yet, and I will stipulate that right now!
  9. STR8LAGGER

We dont even wanna get into our last important game i dont think MBen. Roflmao cause if my team sucks what would that make yours???
    Ahhh shit it's goin down I hope you been studying stat books and eating lotsa wheaties girlie its gonna be bad...
  10. STR8LAGGER

Your external expenses dont count u pansy you always talk all that shit but dont ever put your money where ur mouth is u woman... Man up son!!!
  11. STR8LAGGER

I mean I get it if your balls have also been all jarred up and tucked away by the misses its okay I get it dont feel bad you may attain them again someday... Based on previous experience Im gonna guess you wont but you never know i suppose...

Roflmao jk man life is hard and expenses suck you are still a pansy though!
    dmnitdava, Mben and dji420 like this.
  12. Mben

funny.gif
    dmnitdava likes this.
  13. STR8LAGGER

Im gonna tell u like i mentioned to DJ420 a Bit ago and ill leave at this for real though...
    Whatever your planning on buying for xmas and birthdays etc... Just make certain you also manage to get a super comfy bag for me to hand you your azzes back in after im done whippindatazz all season... You heard it here first and that's 'nuff said...

Ill be available for note giving and autographs shortly after the season ends thank you and good night!
    dmnitdava and Mben like this.
  14. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

OK, I'm so grateful that 1. I'm able to be here another season with you guys and 2. I can't wait to take the League this year!
    Good luck you filthy animals!
  15. Mikey7a

You're beginning to sound a lot like my EX! J/K thanks for running the League again!
  16. Mikey7a

IN. Will have mine on the 3rd.
  17. Mben

dmnitdava and dji420 like this.
  18. robsspot3131

robsspot3131 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I am out of the side pot. I appreciate the explanation(s), tho.
    Mben, dmnitdava and dji420 like this.
  19. dji420

No problem, @robsspot3131, see you at the draft! & @Mben, Yes my brother is in for the $25
    robsspot3131, Mben and dmnitdava like this.
  20. dmnitdava

dmnitdava WELL KNOWN MEMBER

what is this about i sorry i stupid and have not been round here in a while so i toally out of the loop on what happening /events going on and i just had to ask ....... i must say as i was reading on here today all the post from above i love all the trash talking it had me cranky up its Freaking Hilarious its so over the top funny:biglol:i love it
    dji420 and Mben like this.
  21. Mben

This thread is in regard to our Fantasy Football league.

https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum/threads/2019-ndf-fantasy-football-league-announcement.58822785/

Do you want to play with us? If so, let us know today so we can get you an invite to the league. The live draft is tomorrow, so hurry!
    dji420 and dmnitdava like this.
  22. robsspot3131

If/since the draft has been postponed til the 2nd, does that allot for more time to consider the Side Pot entry too?
  23. dji420

Yes, it sure does, rob!
    robsspot3131 and Mben like this.
  24. dmnitdava

dmnitdava WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I want to do the side pot things as well
  25. robsspot3131

Ok, thanx! It's not the $25. It's a proposed stake that offers no analytical upside, but I will give it some more thought for the convivial purpose. Either way, thanx for the extension!! :yourock:
  26. dji420

you're welcome @robsspot3131 , sorry about the delay in the draft, 1 of the new teams that was going to join the league decided not to play after all, so the league will remain an 8 team league, & the draft is now scheduled for Monday, Sep 2, 2019 at 5:00pm PDT.
  27. zbln

zbln WELL KNOWN MEMBER

did i miss out on extra $$ from you guys? :biglol::biglol:
    Your Champ not Chump :))
  28. PSP

This is the 9th time that I have played in the NDF FF League - so far, I have won as many Super Bowl titles as the Arizona Cardinals have!

Please be kind to my Creampuffs this season!
  29. Mben

You have not missed it! But I need a few days to get back to you all with where to send it to. Thanks!
    dji420 likes this.
  30. Mben

Leave my Cards alone! :tongue:
    dji420 likes this.