• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who Wants A Side Pot?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Post if you want to contribute to the side pot!

$25 is the amount and be sent via PayPal or Zelle.

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Im down but Ill need a bit to put into the pot cause Im zero dollars till i finish next install im working on closing on so prplly be a week or two before I have $ availBle for that...

Reactions: Mben and dji420

Mben

Staff member
I need you guys to confirm whether you are contributing to a side pot before draft day. We can collect later.

Once we have it in black & white, you are committed, and WE WILL COLLECT even if it takes you forever to send the money, but you see beforehand that ...

sucks.gif

@PSP
@zbln
@yvonne69
@Mikey7a
@robsspot3131

Mben - In
dji420 - In
STR8LAGGER - In
Mikey7a - In
yvonne69 - In
zbln - in

PSP - Out
robsspot - Out

Last edited:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I am going to have to be out - due to external expenses. I am willing to donate my entire fee as league commissioner!

Wait - you mean I'm doing that for free? DAMN! :thumb:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I haven't picked a single player yet, and I will stipulate that right now!
We dont even wanna get into our last important game i dont think MBen. Roflmao cause if my team sucks what would that make yours???
Ahhh shit it's goin down I hope you been studying stat books and eating lotsa wheaties girlie its gonna be bad...

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am going to have to be out - due to external expenses. I am willing to donate my entire fee as league commissioner!

Wait - you mean I'm doing that for free? DAMN! :thumb:
Your external expenses dont count u pansy you always talk all that shit but dont ever put your money where ur mouth is u woman... Man up son!!!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I mean I get it if your balls have also been all jarred up and tucked away by the misses its okay I get it dont feel bad you may attain them again someday... Based on previous experience Im gonna guess you wont but you never know i suppose...

Roflmao jk man life is hard and expenses suck you are still a pansy though!

Mben

Staff member
I haven't picked a single player yet, and I will stipulate that right now!
We dont even wanna get into our last important game i dont think MBen. Roflmao cause if my team sucks what would that make yours???
Ahhh shit it's goin down I hope you been studying stat books and eating lotsa wheaties girlie its gonna be bad...
Your external expenses dont count u pansy you always talk all that shit but dont ever put your money where ur mouth is u woman... Man up son!!!
I mean I get it if your balls have also been all jarred up and tucked away by the misses its okay I get it dont feel bad you may attain them again someday... Based on previous experience Im gonna guess you wont but you never know i suppose...
Roflmao jk man life is hard and expenses suck you are still a pansy though!
funny.gif

Reactions: dmnitdava

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Im gonna tell u like i mentioned to DJ420 a Bit ago and ill leave at this for real though...
Whatever your planning on buying for xmas and birthdays etc... Just make certain you also manage to get a super comfy bag for me to hand you your azzes back in after im done whippindatazz all season... You heard it here first and that's 'nuff said...

Ill be available for note giving and autographs shortly after the season ends thank you and good night!

Reactions: dmnitdava and Mben

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
what is this about i sorry i stupid and have not been round here in a while so i toally out of the loop on what happening /events going on and i just had to ask ....... i must say as i was reading on here today all the post from above i love all the trash talking it had me cranky up its Freaking Hilarious its so over the top funny:biglol:i love it

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
what is this about i sorry i stupid and have not been round here in a while so i toally out of the loop on what happening /events going on and i just had to ask ....... i must say as i was reading on here today all the post from above i love all the trash talking it had me cranky up its Freaking Hilarious its so over the top funny:biglol:i love it
This thread is in regard to our Fantasy Football league.

https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum/threads/2019-ndf-fantasy-football-league-announcement.58822785/

Do you want to play with us? If so, let us know today so we can get you an invite to the league. The live draft is tomorrow, so hurry!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, thanx! It's not the $25. It's a proposed stake that offers no analytical upside, but I will give it some more thought for the convivial purpose. Either way, thanx for the extension!! :yourock:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
This is the 9th time that I have played in the NDF FF League - so far, I have won as many Super Bowl titles as the Arizona Cardinals have!

Please be kind to my Creampuffs this season!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
This is the 9th time that I have played in the NDF FF League - so far, I have won as many Super Bowl titles as the Arizona Cardinals have!

Please be kind to my Creampuffs this season!
Leave my Cards alone! :tongue:

Reactions: dji420

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699