• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WINNERS OF DRAW!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
drumroll-please.jpg
The members who were drawn and will be sent invitations to our Free FF league are as follows ... rayjonestx1 queenmap TonyT CATLICKER tpayne105 STR8LAGGER gueyyya zbln stallions   Runner up - PSP (will enter in if someone above cannot commit) CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! :bigclap:   PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE FORUM IS THE ONE YOU WANT THE INVITE TO BE SENT TO! You can check it under your profile.  Emails sent to winners emails REGISTERED with forum, so check those email inboxes for league registration details. You have until August 23 to get registered up. At that point I will delete those who have not registered and open up league to those who were not lucky enough to be selected to get in. Will announce info on the side pot if you want in on that after will have the final 12 teams ll registered up. Good luck!   

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Also, when you go sign up, try and get your forum name into your team name. "
That way we know right off the bat who we are playing against and then can come talk smack about you on the forum! hahaha

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got in!! Woot Woot! Queen's Terminators of course. ;) Can't wait to play and Good luck to you all! I plan on getting me that ring this year!

Mben

Staff member
queenmap wrote: I got in!! Woot Woot! Queen's Terminators of course. ;) Can't wait to play and Good luck to you all! I plan on getting me that ring this year!
:gogirl:

Mben

Staff member
dan7714 wrote: Awwwww first few to say Im in and I ended up out go figure:)
Random draws kind of suck but it was the only way to mix up the members who wanted in this year. I'm sorry, Dan. :boohoo: Oh but wait! You said you would put $25 for the side pot in the free league. Why not use that $25 and get into the paid league. Belgamo is playing in that one too. I might also. And there are members who are quite experienced in FF that are joining that league. There will be the same fierce competition in that league. Go here ... <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t54653838/paid-entry-league-entry-details/#.Ug0P6JK1HDw" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t54653838/paid-entry-league-entry-details/#.Ug0P6JK1HDw</a>

Mben

Staff member
peteyweestro wrote: Well good luck to all that made it and hope you all have a good time this year
petey, isn't there any way you can join the paid league? :pray:

Mben

Staff member
gueyyya wrote: OK...so in reading about prizes it says California residents can play but cannot get prizes?
gueyyya, I'm not sure what prizes the FF site is talking about but our prize is it's own separate thing. It has nothing to do with the NFL FF prizes. Belgamo will send the FF winners the cash just as if he were sending it to a winner of a free contest here on the forum. So don't worry! You will win and you will collect! :shwing:(That was the coach talking to get your blood pumping! lol We need a chick to win this year!)

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I would join the paid league but don't get paid until the 23 rd and i believe i read he needed the funds by the 22nd si thats why i have signed up for it

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
queenmap wrote: I got in!! Woot Woot! Queen's Terminators of course. ;) Can't wait to play and Good luck to you all! I plan on getting me that ring this year!
          Well, dont plan on going undefeated cause you got Catlicker's CRUSHERS right outta the gate and            I plan on getting me that ring this year !!! 

Mben

Staff member
Who hasn't signed up yet? If it's you, check your emails for the invite and get signed up.Also, who named their team NDF Rookies? You can change that by clicking in my team and then edit setting . You probably don't want your team name the same as the league name.Whippin Dat Azz = forum member STR8LAGGER 

Mben

Staff member
peteyweestro wrote: i'LL GLADLY TAKE SPOT 10,11,OR 12
We'll see what happens come 8/23 .... the cut off date to register. And yes, you're behind PSP ... not directly ... but somewhere :pants:in line. lol

Mben

Staff member
rayjonestx1 ?"
tpayne105 ?"
gueyyya ?"
Michigan Bob ?"
One of you are team NDF ROOKIES. "
And three of you are not registered yet.

Mben

Staff member
rayjonestx1 and tpayne105 have not registered yet. Michigan Bob will."
If these 2 do not register, then PSP gets 1 spot which will then leave just 1. "
Who and how that spot gets filled, will be determined once the 8/23 deadline comes around.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
My finger is poised over the Register spot ...... :surprise:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
If it's random for the open spots, may i throw my hat in the ring? Just think, I could win BOTH leagues! lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216