• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WINNERS OF DRAW!

omeg

peteyweestro wrote: So is there still a spot left open ?
 I'm sorry I do not have the answer to that friend.Mben is on a few days off, and will be able to answer your question when she returns.So sorry I am not more help.

omeg

PMM2008 wrote:
peteyweestro wrote: So is there still a spot left open ?
 I'm sorry I do not have the answer to that friend.Mben is on a few days off, and will be able to answer your question when she returns.So sorry I am not more help.
 UPDATE: As of right now, there is one spot open in the free league. Please understand that Belgamo will be handling this situation in the next week.                                        Thanks. 

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
TonyT wrote: I need to change my team name, theres too many crushers in the league hehe
 What? You mean this isn't the Canadian Football League where half the teams have the same team name? :roll: (For the record, this is Year 3 for the PSP Crushers....)

dji420

Well Known Member
I think the last spot should go to whoever the reining champ is to give a shot to defend his title, just saying. LOL! GOOD LUCK 2 ALL!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Outstanding! Already accepted invite, and ready to go. Thank you Belgamo!"
Good luck everyone, cya on the 4th!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimmybl