• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Question Mods; Rule #6 states that 2 questions in a row from same contestant are not allowed. What if it's a guess? For example, at the time of this post, I was the last contestant to ask a question. I can't another question, but can I take a guess?

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Question Mods; Rule #6 states that 2 questions in a row from same contestant are not allowed. What if it's a guess? For example, at the time of this post, I was the last contestant to ask a question. I can't another question, but can I take a guess?
Yes, you can guess at any time, even if you were the poster of the last question.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ahhh...ok, well, that was not a wise guess (b/c Finland isn't an archipelago). I strayed from my thought process b/c it's just after Christmas, and I'm sure you gals.....well, nevermind. I'm assuming that since I didn't ask the last question that it's "legal" for me to ask 1 now...
So, here goes my question;
Are you gals somewhere on the Aland Isles?

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Are you in the Shetland Islands? If so, did you bring back my pony with you? (Not an official, serious question... :brian:)

Reactions: PMM

PSP

All I ever ask for on holidays and birthdays - World Peace.... and a pony! I still don't get EITHER?!?!

... and now you're telling me that I didn't win the contests?!?! WTF!!!

Oh, wait - you have to enter those contests to win?... NEVERMIND!

:laughhard:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
All I ever ask for on holidays and birthdays - World Peace.... and a pony! I still don't get EITHER?!?!

... and now you're telling me that I didn't win the contests?!?! WTF!!!

Oh, wait - you have to enter those contests to win?... NEVERMIND!

:laughhard:
I feel terrible not bringing you a pony! :boohoo:

And, yes, some contests are free such as this one. Some you actually do have to put in some effort ... I mean dough into. :tongue:

PSP

I feel terrible not bringing you a pony! :boohoo:

And, yes, some contests are free such as this one. Some you actually do have to put in some effort ... I mean dough into. :tongue:

Don't feel TOO bad - I've been waiting for my pony for over 2/3 of a Century! (OMG! Do people really live that long?)

... and I know all about those other contests! If Effort = Dough, I guess that my credo will NEVER allow me to win! That doesn't mean that I won't continue to whimper like a little bitc... - err, girl! :fart::gogirl:

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699