• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
omg you guys are driving me nutts lmfao and also making me feel so stupid this am :(
Don't feel bad, dmnitdava, because I've had to google specific words from within their questions, let alone just googling the answer to their questions. bahahaha!

But once the hard part is figured out (thanks to the braniacs), then the easy part starts ... maybe. lol

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'll try to narrow it down - Are you on an island in the Greenland Sea?

For the record, I believe that our questions whether the site is located in Europe are being answered using geographical locations, not political affiliation

Mben

Staff member
It's hard to answer some questions when specific words are used like "in".

I'm throwing in a NEXT for this one.

Someone other than PSP can ask a question now.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

For the record, I believe that our questions whether the site is located in Europe are being answered using geographical locations, not political affiliation

If that's true, then there's really only 2 places (in general) that they could be, right? By "places", I mean non-very, very specific.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's hard to answer some questions when specific words are used like "in".

I'm throwing in a NEXT for this one.

Someone other than PSP can ask a question now.

I don't understand your concern - it seems like a yes or no question, unless you are looking at "in" as potentially "under". I will rephrase:

Are you within the generally accepted boundaries of the Greenland Sea?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
I don't understand your concern - it seems like a yes or no question, unless you are looking at "in" as potentially "under". I will rephrase:

NO

And "in" to me is "in the middle of".

Last edited:

Mben

Staff member
Here are our prior "Where Are We?" contests so you can see how specific of a location we have been at. But take note of something I said in this current contest's current rules in the opening post.

https://www.nodepositforum.com/foru...ee-to-enter-contest-50-prize-take-2.58820263/
https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum/threads/where-are-we-free-to-enter-contest-50-prize.58820208/

Also, when I get a free minute here shortly, I am going to list all of the questions asked and answers given already in a list and post it every once in a while with current Q&A for easier reading.

Reactions: dmnitdava

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
dang it I have wasted most of my day for this and I still a loser :( come on guys ask another question so i can try again please

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
dang it I have wasted most of my day for this and I still a loser :( come on guys ask another question so i can try again please
You're not going to guess in a day unless Q&A's are very close to where we are. So please don't give up.

Reactions: dmnitdava

Mben

Staff member

NO

And "in" to me is "in the middle of".
I've edited my answer from YES to NO.

I answered "yes" broadly without thinking of the EXACT location of where we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar