• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 'WHERE ARE WE?' FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - JANUARY 2019 - CLOSES WHEN WE HAVE A WINNER!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Where Are We glitter 2.gif

For easier reading ...

Rules:

1. We are looking for one very, very ,very specific location where us mods ran off to.

2. Participants will ask questions that will lead to clues to our location.

3. Participants are only allowed to ask "YES" or "NO" questions.

4. After a QUESTION has been asked, participants MUST WAIT for a moderator reply of "YES" or "NO" before another question can be asked. Otherwise, it will be deleted. The last participant who asked a question and received a "yes or no" answer CANNOT ask the next question. (see rule #6)

5. If a question is not a "YES" or "NO" question, our reply will be "NEXT". We will answer "NEXT" for any question we have to question ourselves. If we say in our minds "WHAT?" or "HUH?", it will be answered with "NEXT". And only "NEXT".

6. Participants ARE NOT ALLOWED to ask two questions in a row. They must wait until a mod reply "YES" or "NO", and another member asks a question. It will be deleted.

7. Participants ARE ALLOWED to ask an unlimited amount of questions.

8. Participants are allowed TWO (2) GUESSES ONLY as to the location of us mods!

9. Once a participant makes their second guess, they are NOT ALLOWED to participate in the contest ANY FURTHER whether it is to ask a question or make a guess.

10. The contest ends as soon as the first GUESS as to the EXACT location of us mods is posted and a moderator confirms it.

IMPORTANT!
When guessing the specific location, YOU MUST write your post in the following format so it looks like this OTHERWISE WE WILL CONSIDER IT A QUESTION:

MY GUESS IS: (insert your guess here)

REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TWO (2) GUESSES ONLY! GUESS WISELY! ;)

Reactions: dmnitdava and PMM

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will :thumb:here goes .............
Is the population over 250,000?

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Before I ask my question...Northern Hemisphere, woohoo, that really narrowed the search huh? :biglol:

O.K. Now my question is, are you in Europe?

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper