• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT...IT'S OUR WEATHER

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Did I get my wish? 83 degrees yesterday, 50 degrees today. Texas is crazy, but I won't trust it quite yet, I've lived here long enough to know it could shoot back up to 90 next week. I hope it doesn't. :crossed:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
TEXAS ...

texas 2.jpg

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben

PMM

I was in California about a week ago. Froze out there. Had to come home to Michigan in December to get 60 degree weather. lol

According to a NOAA source my area has only a 10% chance of seeing a white Christmas.

This breaks my heart -NOT

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Our forecast a few days ago for Tucson, AZ called for a chance of snow on Christmas day. That has since changed. :(

But I am loving the cold, cloudy and possible rainy days ahead, including today. It's sprinkling off and on today. :)

xmas forecast.png

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yesterday it didn't feel like Christmas because it was 79 degrees (maybe more) ...

And then there is all this going on right now. Because, Texas.
It's all like "sorry we're late!" :lol:

Outside_ezgif-1616436462.jpg

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It looks calmer here this morning, but I haven't looked at the weather channel yet, I just got up.

Reactions: Mben

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
N.W. Florida is weird. We have a mixture of trees that keep their leaves year round, and those like up North, who shed them. The poor Northern trees are going crazy! We have a Flowering Pear Tree in our front yard. Last cold snap, it turned, and began to drop it's leaves. Then, it warmed up so much, that under the tree are the dead leaves, ON the tree, are brand new buds, and even new leaves! Well Winter finally came. With El Nino (sorry MBen I just hadda say it LOL) I doubt we will see too many days in the Teens, but here, anything under 32oF is too damn cold!

Mben

Staff member
I'm hearing a conversation between the leaves in my head, @Mikey7a .

Hey, is it fall yet?
Nope, it's spring.
Wait, now it's fall.
Nope, now it's winter.

I told you I was losing my damn mind! lol

Reactions: Mikey7a and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Will this brutal winter never end?

85 today - looking at upper 80s both days this weekend....
We've hit record high temps (mid to high 80's) this "winter" weekend ourselves.

We're expected to hit 92 degrees this Wednesday. I am not ready for summer yet!

PMM

Here in Michigan, just a few days ago, actual temp was -6 with a wind chill of 20 below. Friday it will be in the 50's.

I finally see where this sinus headache keeps coming from. lol

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
April 3rd......6 inches of snow coming today. Insanity.
I saw a fb post from a friend who lives in MI that had pics of their snow they got that day with the quote "more to come." and I thought, "Uh oh, Pam is not going to like that. " lol

We will hit 80 today and 94 by Wed. Yuck. (I'm not rubbing it in, I am really hating it. )

PMM

Yes, seriously, like three "clippers" are coming thru, starting today. The next one is one Thursday, and I don't know when the third one is coming, I'll likely of died by then due to weather. :biglol:

This is seriously sucky weather.

June July and August....that's Summer, and that's it.

Welcome to Michigan.

94 Mben? I totally would hate it too. That's too hot.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben